Main Menu

Chrome browser?

Started by Cuda Cody, February 20, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I wonder if it's operating system related?  I'm running Windows 7 Pro and having issues.

tman

I have Win 10Pro 64bit.  it is glitchy as of this writing

tman

I'm now trying this on IE11.  Seems to work real good. 

71GranCoupe

The site was running very sluggish for me last night, but much better today. Nothing changed and no restarts on the computer either-----

cuda hunter

Super slow this morning as well.  The last message I typed didn't keep up until I was finished typing.
This post  seems to be keeping up with my typing just fine.   But I was over on CC.com and it was even slower than your site.

Something is going on for sure and it's not stopping, just reoccurring.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bullitt-

Still no issues observed on this 10-yr old PC running Window-7 Home edition...    :dunno:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

nsmall

Running real slow for me when I try to access a new topic.  Have had zero issues until today.  Just sharing, not whining.  Im on chrome.

Cuda Cody

Yup, me too...  It's just slow all around today.  I'll try to pop the hood on the site this weekend and see what's going on. 

Nibogo

Nibogo

Working just fine for me, using Chrome on a mac

Cuda Cody

Those that are having trouble with Chrome try this recorder....

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/loom-video-recorder-scree/liecbddmkiiihnedobmlmillhodjkdmb

I put the screen recorder on Chrome and each time I turn it on to record the issue so I can show someone that might be able to fix it... the stupid freezing and hanging up problem goes away.  Then when I turn it off the problem comes back.   :headbang:  Can anyone get me a screen movie of the problem so I can try to get help fixing it?   :pullinghair:

GY3R/T

:o   I think we picked up a virus from all those Retro Babe Postings....  :haha: :rofl:

cuda hunter

I don't know how to get a screen movie.

It has not done it to me for a week or so.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Okay, I've been doing more testing.  Brought my laptop to work with Chrome on it and it's the is the computer that our site does not like.  So the only thing that has changed is that I'm using a different internet connection and now everything is working perfectly.   :Thud:  Seriously, it's super fast and everything is perfect now.

I remember about 2 months ago I started having issues with downloading the large backup file for this site.  I contacted comcast and they said nothing has changed but that I had a modem that was old and I should get a new one.  They suggested that it could be causing the problem.  This all started around the time "Net Neutrality" laws were changing.  I wound if that has anything to do with it?    :pullinghair:

GY3R/T

My cheap wifi router finally gave up... :banana:   Just ordered Netgear AC 1900 dual band with external antennas. Will be here today or tommorow. I'm connected via fiber   :bigthumb:  and hard wired from modem with ethernet connection. All day yesterday (sunday) the site was super slow loading pages and loading reply page. :pullinghair:  Hope the new router will help. I'll post the results.