Main Menu

Any Bikers on here ??

Started by Roadman, October 08, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I know the feeling I bought this one in 1973. No matter how much skill you have you still need luck to survive.
Sheldon

soundcontrol

Sold my Superglide last year to finance my 08 SRT, but I missed it...even though I rarely drove it.
So I got this 03 Softtail Deuce today! Needs some work but I got a great deal on it.  It's not doing well in snow though  :D

ledphoot

I have a couple Street Glides. Riding one of them to Sturgis this year. This will be our second Sturgis trip.

edison1970

It was a good bike.

cuda hunter

I bent a rod in my fatboy. 

That's not Peyronie's disease.  Just sayin....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 07, 2019, 06:10:51 PM
I bent a rod in my fatboy. 

That's not Peyronie's disease.  Just sayin....
:haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl: No pill going to cure that ill will it.   :console:

750-h2

Quote from: ErikR on March 07, 2019, 04:59:14 PM
Nice bikes in this thread!

I'm stuck on the 80's Kawasaki's, just the last of the air cooled GPz's and first generation A1-A3 1984-6 Ninja's, bikes that we're new when I was in high school.

I love your collection! My young brother bought a new 1984 or 85 Kawasaki 750 Turbo. It also was a great bike!

Chryco Psycho

Looked at a new old stock 4 years old , never sold Yamaha R1 today for a great price

GrandpaKevin

No gas powered street motorcycles currently(that might change) but I picked up a cool electric bike last July.
My wife loves to do all day bicycle rides on our local bicycle trail systems but I would rather ride my UTV's, ATV's and dirt bikes so I decided to give a trail legal E-bike a try.

This thing is a blast to ride and since my wife likes to swipe it often I just bought her one for her birthday, it should be here by riding season.

IRON MAN

It was 70 degrees here yesterday. My H-D Heritage Classic would not start. Battery dead. Price shopped. Got feedback from v-twin forum. Ordered a Yuasa YUAM720GH 310 CCA from AMAZON. AMAZON beat JP Cycles at $99.92 compared to JP at $163.99. Why the huge disparity  in price. JP has always been by go to seller. Both offer free shipping. Four to seven days ETA. Can't wait to feel the wind and do the balancing act again.

ps: the battery is made is the USA :unitedstates:

Chryco Psycho

SO there is a Triumph Tiger 800 XC sitting here right , just storing it for a friend for a week or 2  :thinking:

IRON MAN

A "tempting" emoji would explain your situation better. The 800XC seems to be an incredible and powerful (94 hp) off road bike.

HP_Cuda

Quote from: 750-h2 on March 08, 2019, 08:06:05 AM
Quote from: ErikR on March 07, 2019, 04:59:14 PM
Nice bikes in this thread!

I'm stuck on the 80's Kawasaki's, just the last of the air cooled GPz's and first generation A1-A3 1984-6 Ninja's, bikes that we're new when I was in high school.

I love your collection! My young brother bought a new 1984 or 85 Kawasaki 750 Turbo. It also was a great bike!

Wow the Turbo bikes, I had a buddy who built up a Kawi to an 810 Turbo and that thing could wheelie in any gear. He had an adjustable waste gate and turned it up to near 20lbs of boost. Insane bike.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Chryco Psycho

Rode a 2017 Yamaha R6 today , been to long since I have ridden !!