Main Menu

Any Bikers on here ??

Started by Roadman, October 08, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 10, 2017, 02:13:47 PM
finally made room for the fat boy in the garage. 

It's 55* so I went for a little ride before parking it back in the garage for the next 4 months.

Fatboy, saweeeeet. Bet you have great roads out there to ride.  I sure miss riding, great memories. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: Roadman on December 10, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

It's 55* so I went for a little ride before parking it back in the garage for the next 4 months.

Fatboy, saweeeeet. Bet you have great roads out there to ride.  I sure miss riding, great memories.

Some of the best in the nation.    And not crowded much.  yet.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

soundcontrol

Had bikes since I was 15, started out with a 2-stroke 3 pipe Kawasaki, like @750-h2  in the post before, but a 500, that is a mean bike! Very aggressive. Went thru 3 Kawasakis 1000's, then 2 Yamaha V-Max, a Harley 1000 Sportster and now this one, a Harley Superglide, a wider, longer fork and lots of other custom parts on it. I bought it new -00, had it for 17 years now, it doesn't get many miles on it. Thats my wife on it. I'm tempted to sell it and get a Softtail Slim now...

GrandpaKevin

I've been a motorcycle rider/enthusiast for many years but have decided to stay off street bikes because of all the distracted drivers these days.

I've owned waaaay too many motorcycles to mention.
I like muscle bikes from the 80's and did a lot of drag and street racing back in the day.

I also have a bunch of toys for off road riding with the wifegod, kids and grandkids....

cuda hunter

Looks like you got a lot of bikes for never getting on the roads.     :Thud:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 10, 2017, 04:22:24 PM
Looks like you got a lot of bikes for never getting on the roads.     :Thud:

Sold the last street bike over the summer. :wave:

Have been tempted a few times, might get another someday or maybe another stick shift convertible for wind therapy

Chryco Psycho

@GrandpaKevin      Cool , Love the V Max !!
Looks like you had 2 V max bikes  :bigthumb:

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 10, 2017, 02:46:23 PM
Quote from: Roadman on December 10, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

Some of the best in the nation.    And not crowded much.  yet.

@cuda hunter , I have to agree on the great riding in Colorado, I worked in and rode in Denver area in 1982; riding up to Lookout Mtn , Hwy 6 , Mt Evans Rd , among many others.
Left Denver after Thanksgiving and rode to Pittsburgh  Pa, Kansas is a long cold state ,

RUNCHARGER

I bought a new 87 (Canada) VMAX as well: I rode it all over the west from B.C. to California. It was a fun bike, it didn't handle well with the  heavy weight but it did everything else well.
Sheldon

RUNCHARGER

Back in the game I think. I traded my twin turbo Stealth for this and some cash. 07 Bandit 07 with a few mods, Corbin seat and 130HP at the rear wheel. Not sure if I'll sell it to up the Challenger fund or keep it and ride it for this summer. Time for polishing and waxing now.
Sheldon

RzeroB

The Big Bandito is a great bike  :twothumbsup:  Had one myself ... no complaints ... but one ... it's a wheelie monster!!  :yes:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cuda hunter

Looks like a fun summer for riding !

Racer57

Picture of my 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite in its shipping crate. Traded off 2010 Goldwing and 2012 Harley Fatboy. I've been on 2 wheels every year since 1960. Wife and I have covered 38 States on Goldwings. Roadmasters Trunk and Saddlebags can be easily removed to turn bike into a Bagger or Cruiser.

lbond1248

1975 Harley Shovelhead FLH

Guscuda

Bought my first bike in 97, it was a 1200 sportster. Rode it for 3 yrs, traded it on a 2000 road king. Had it until 2010 when I decided to buy a new Electra glide which I just sold this past Saturday. I think I may be done riding, too much traffic nowdays and every other driver out there is playin with their phone. I think I'm pretty lucky to have survived 20+ years out there and still have all my parts. Will I ever buy another? Time will tell, havta wait and see how much I miss it.