Main Menu

*** MEMBER MAP *** New feature on our forum!

Started by Cuda Cody, August 07, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69bronzeT5

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

captcolour

Just added myself.  It's like being in the telephone book now!

303 Mopar

Roadman

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 14, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
Quote from: captcolour on January 14, 2018, 07:13:42 AM
Just added myself.  It's like being in the telephone book now!

:haha:  :rofl:   :haha:

captcolour

I lived in Okeechobee Fla a while back and they let you use alias names if you wanted to , I used Homer J. Simpson , they sent me a letter at renewal time saying they would not let me use that name again.

HP_Cuda

The Jerk is one of my all time favorites!! Sorry can't have one without the other.

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ZEN357

anlauto

So I thought I would bring this back to the top for all our new members.....We have about 1100 members who haven't pined their location....if you're worried about security, pin a location nearby....no big deal....

Come on guys...lets fill the WORLD with green pins  :banana: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Good timing too!  We just updated the Google maps.   :banana:  Let's get some more pins!   :grouphug:

J-Code Jeni

I need to admit something to you, All.  I've been stalking our Member Map. That's right, I visit our Member Map Feature regularly to isolate that moment when we hit 300. We've had 299 Members pinned on our Member Map for ~ 2 months now and I'm just dying for it to turn over, just like an odometer hitting a big milestone... someone save me!  :)) 

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on September 08, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
.if you're worried about security, pin a location nearby....no big deal....
Like Toxic Wolf in East Africa?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

J-Code Jeni

Thank you @tnljohnson  for being #300!! You're awesome!  :twothumbsup: Now I can sleep at night.  :haha:

dodj

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on February 08, 2019, 08:04:07 PM
Thank you @tnljohnson  for being #300!! You're awesome!  :twothumbsup: Now I can sleep at night.  :haha:
Until we get close to 400...lol
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill