Main Menu

2020 E-body calendar

Started by Swamp Donkey, October 02, 2019, 05:34:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1ownr

Having some experience with the calendars in the past with cuda-challenger, it takes a lot of work to get to the finished product. First you will need to set up entires and a poll and someone to head that part. Next comes the layout and printing and then the shipping. So if you are looking to have these shipped in November, you will need to start gathering images now with a deadline.

judy

MoparDave

@Cuda Cody really could do both as in calendars and Carlisle.

just charge for the calendars. Get an idea on the want and make a run of 50 or 100. and charge accordingly. I could easily add that to my webstore. Once the cost is known and avg usps is added for USA shipping then the logistics is done. Just need someone to take on the task or making them and having them shipped here. just a thought.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

torredcuda

Always love the cuda-challenger/E-bodies calendars and in to buy at least one maybe two.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

js27

I am in-even though I sold my car.
JS27

340challconvert

I would definitely buy one!
It would be cool to have a special theme for 2020; possibly the 50th anniversary edition of our e-bodies?
Anyway, a good year for a Challenger Cuda calendar.  :perfect10:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

erik70rt

I'm in, too.  I would definitely pay for them.  The 2018 calendar was awesome.   :takemymoney: :takemymoney: :takemymoney: :cheers: :drinkingbud:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Cuda Cody

Sounds like we just need someone to champion this idea with taking control of gathering photos and getting quotes.

Spikedog08

I don’t have any issues gathering the photos and setting up the poll . . Just need some advice on requirements as too how large the photos need to be for production . .

I will then send the photos to who ever will take over from there .  . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

@Cuda Cody  Is it possible for someone to do the assembly and then send it to the print shop electronically? If so I will get a couple printing quotes here today. Do you have any idea how many we would need?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Swamp Donkey

This E-Bodies website is awesome!  Looks like a pretty good plan is forming with all you guys offering to step up and help make this calendar happen. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

dodj

I think the tough part is finding someone with the software, skill, and available time to do the layout to send to the printer?  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Tantster

Brads70

I think selling them is not an issue.They have always been popular!  I'd assume it's a lot of work to do , especially in a short period of time is more the issue?

Cuda Cody

The interest is there, it's the leg work that is needed.  Shoot, I'll buy a couple if someone does the leg work to make it happen.   :banana:  The time needed to collect good photos, get bids and ship them out is the hard part.

1 Wild R/T

Well someone needs to start a thread to collect photos... I almost just did & was gonna post a link here but then I realized I have no idea how big a file would be needed or any other technical stuff... I'm good at car questions not Calendar questions so I'm stepping aside.... But step one is someone who knows what is needed stepping up and collecting photos... So by 0800 Tomorrow we need a Calendar photo thread.... Anybody?  Bueller?   :rofl: