Main Menu

Another way off topic ....

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, May 13, 2019, 08:51:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

thing I'm involved in... What's a good and preferably free .MPG to .MP4 or .MOV file converter. I found a few that claimed to be free (turns out the download is free) not actual usage.   :headbang:

Cuda Cody

I was using this site a few years ago and it worked well for free, but not sure if it's still a good one to use.  You have to be careful as the ads tricky to know what you really need to click on and what is an ad.

https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

Thanks guys I will check it out. Seems Davinci Resolve 15 does not respond to Mpg files. I even read thru the list of codec's..... NOT. So any footage I have shot with either of my Sony's only works on Microsoft Movie Maker. So I can't integrate between the Sony footage and the GOPRO  :headbang:

blown motor

I'm not so sure about that @BIGSHCLUNK . I'm checking with tech support, ie. my daughter's boyfriend.

blown motor

That was fast. Tech support says your assumption is not true. He says you need to copy the video files to your computer and then import them into the devinci program for editing. Once they're on your computer move them into the queue on the left side in the devinci program.