Main Menu

Camaro Facebook Page

Started by Shane Kelley, June 30, 2017, 10:59:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shane Kelley

A friend sent me this. It's from a Camaro Facebook page. I guess these Camaro guys are actually closet Mopar fans. Lol
Anyway I love the pic with both my cars and the way they did the black and white background. The red and blue really jump out at you.

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Camaros need hero's too.   :bigthumb: 

Very cool shot!

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

I find that a lot of the Chevy guys are way more friendly than they used to be. I think we are figuring out that car enthusiasts have to stick together more the way other special interest groups do.
Sheldon

wldgtx

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 30, 2017, 07:37:56 PM
I find that a lot of the Chevy guys are way more friendly than they used to be. I think we are figuring out that car enthusiasts have to stick together more the way other special interest groups do.

It's funny you should say that.  I had a buddy who stopped by last night and brought one of his neighbors who is a die hard Chevy guy (Brian).  So Brian was checking out the Grand National and asking lots of questions, but he said "The GN is cool, cause it's so different in the power it makes and it's a 6 cylinder, with a big turbo... but that Challenger is just pure awesome!"

We had a lot of laughs and he was all respect and overall he was a really nice guy who was genuine with his words, he knew a lot about Mopars which I respect.
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Shane Kelley

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 30, 2017, 07:37:56 PM
I think true car guys (and girls) can appreciate a nice looking car regardless of the make or model. I don't want to own one but I have always thought the 69-70 Mach 1 as a nice looking car. 70-73 Camaro and Firebird are awesome looking as well. I did the Pontiac thing and even a Grand National for a while. Nice cars but just didn't scratch my itch.

RUNCHARGER

I agree: I have always liked pretty much everything that has an engine driving it. I have considered buying Boss Mustangs, 70.5 Z28's etc. but I wouldn't crawl over broken glass to buy one like I would a Mopar.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

you cannot paint any group with 1 brush
Mopar guys have always been the under dogs so it seems we stick together against the world but I know a number of great car people who have loyalty to other brands too
  We are all getting older too [except Laura] , we were all kids when these were being built , a lot of the younger people are into tuners , oddly we put a 2010 custom Chall into a tuner show & took home 2nd place though !!

soundcontrol

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 01, 2017, 08:13:53 AM
I agree: I have always liked pretty much everything that has an engine driving it. I have considered buying Boss Mustangs, 70.5 Z28's etc. but I wouldn't crawl over broken glass to buy one like I would a Mopar.

:iagree:
Coming out of the closet here...along with the 9 Mopars I owned in my life, I also had 4 Mustangs, and 4 Chevy's (Impala 61, Impala 58, Corvette 84, Camaro 85). Keep coming back to e-bodies though.