Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

71-440

Joe

cuda hunter

A 1987 Pontiac Grand Am.  4 cylinder.  Maroon
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Those

JH27N0B

gygeneral

challengermaniac

My dads four door 1964 Ford Station Wagon with three on the tree!  No easy task for a 16 year old! 
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

7212Mopar

Chevrolet Chevette used by the driving school. I paid the school two hours lesson and two hours driving test at the DMV.  Got my license with a perfect 100. I did have driver training at school though.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

BIGSHCLUNK

:notsure: no clue...............   but if I wake at 2 AM I will post it  :rubeyes:

Topcat

Quote from: blown motor on March 19, 2019, 07:24:57 PM
Great question! I can't remember.  :Thud:

Me neither...Too many ____ I took or had back then.

It was the 70's. What can I say!  :Thud:

headejm

1973 Olds Cutlass, two-tone paint, 4 door, Rocket 350, ran good.  :veryexcited:

70/6chall

Oh yes I remember........I attended high school here in SoCal (Huntington Beach H.S.) this was in 1963, the school had about 4or5 white 1963 Rambler 4dr cars white, bucket seat interior, for Saturday all day driver training. When they were drawing straws for the 3 students per car. I guess I lucked out and was chosen with 2 other students for training in.........ready for this a pink 1959 Ford base model with 6 cyl. 3 on the tree, dual steering. All in all it really wasn't that bad.  Thanks,   Al