Main Menu

Mopars in movies

Started by ec_co, May 10, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparCarGuy

How about finding the original Phantasm 'Cuda movie car sitting in a used car lot on an episode of CHiPs?
Never to be seen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJH16i4tDTE&t=19s

PLY474

Wheels of Terror.  Haven't seen it, but will add it to my list.  73/74 Charger.

Mickm

Anyone planning on watching the new Nash Bridges movie tonight? The Cuda is supposed to be back!
Cheers!
Mickm

Poolshark314

Quote from: Mickm on November 27, 2021, 10:57:32 AM
Anyone planning on watching the new Nash Bridges movie tonight? The Cuda is supposed to be back!
Cheers!
Mickm

I watched it, and it's kind of disappointing from that standpoint. The Cuda comes and goes within the first 2 minutes of the movie. He does replace it with a current gen "Hellcat Challenger Convertible"
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Jay Bee

The Infiltrator 2016 - John Leguizamo's Barracuda

Rich G.

I was disappointed to see a new challenger replace the 71 cuda on Nash Bridges the other day. What a tease😩. That car needed something to break up all that yellow. Speaking of 71 Cuda's, late night tv was playing the old Mannix tv series and he's driving a dark green 71 Barracuda.

anlauto

Anybody watching Marvel's Hawkeye on Disney+ ?

Episode #3 just dropped with a great chase scene using an old New Yorker and a 73 Challenger....Hawkeye refuses to steal the Challenger because he doesn't want it to get damaged...instead destroying the New Yorker
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

moreparts

autoxcuda

My 67 Fury Convertible in the Pink Video: "Get this Party Started"

Got paid a whopping $300 for them to use it.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Poolshark314

Music video for Mustasch - Destroyer Paranoya

This video is awesome!!!

https://youtu.be/wzQMtGEJZ3Y
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

CudaJim

I didn't see this movie mentioned, but I remember seeing it once years ago and never ran across it again.  I see it's available free on YouTube, at least for now.  The movie was 'Firebird 2015 AD' from 1981 with Darrin McGavin.  I remembered a Barracuda in it, didn't rewatch it, but scanned it earlier today.  A Firebird gets the title credit, but a ratty 72 to 74 Barracuda is in quite a few scenes. 

Not sure if this link will work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOaxw9KYFcc

Jay Bee

Murderville (Netflix Feb. 2022) - 1982 Rampage

Mr Lee

Been listening to this band for years but never saw this video before.   It's got a '70 Challenger in it, some hot chicks, and some weird stuff. hehe

Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

HP2

Queens of the Stone Age got some bad ass tunes!!

blown motor

Watched Man From Toronto the other night with Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson. Decent movie with a black 69 Charger.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel