Main Menu

My luck has ran out ... Covid19 has finally caught up to me.

Started by RzeroB, April 27, 2021, 10:45:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

Very encouraging about your daughter avoiding it. It seems to have worked for me as well if I'm not immune. Remember that the jab isn't actually a vaccine. It's a mass experiment not sanctioned by the FDA that is sheltered from legal ramifications. All the red flags are well in view.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7212Mopar

"Clear and Present Danger", friends. Take the shots now. So many have already done it so you are safe. I finished my second about three weeks ago. Felt sick like having a flu but only with very low grade fever for two days after the second shot. I am now suppose to be good for 8 months. Waiting for news on what is next.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Cuda Cody

blown motor

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on April 30, 2021, 12:03:44 PM
Very encouraging about your daughter avoiding it. It seems to have worked for me as well if I'm not immune. Remember that the jab isn't actually a vaccine. It's a mass experiment not sanctioned by the FDA that is sheltered from legal ramifications. All the red flags are well in view.

By what authority do you state that it is not a vaccine?

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

worthywads

Quote from: blown motor on April 30, 2021, 07:50:30 PM

I eat summer sausage for breakfast every day, 75 grams.  I avoided covid.   :thinking: I also took the jab, asap, 2nd shot 30 days ago.

Somehow even though Trump put all his hype into the vaccine as the end goal, now the right refuses.

Conspiracies are strong around here sometimes.  :dunno:

ledphoot

Quote from: worthywads on April 30, 2021, 08:28:59 PM

I eat summer sausage for breakfast every day, 75 grams.  I avoided covid.   :thinking: I also took the jab, asap, 2nd shot 30 days ago.

Somehow even though Trump put all his hype into the vaccine as the end goal, now the right refuses.

Since you want to make it left be right. How about I piss everybody off.

It's an individual's right to choose. My body, my choice... right?

I don't trust the government, whether it's blowhard Trump or Retard Biden. Neither of those douchebags gives a sh!t about you or me and they never will.

anlauto

Lets keep politics out of it guys....Everybody has the right to choose :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

torredcuda

I hope anyone who gets recovers without any major issues. My wife was sick a while back and had to get tested to go back to work, a rapid test and 48 hour test were both negative but nurse said she had covid due to her symptoms - so much for accurate tests/diagnosis. She did not quarratine from my son and I so if she had it we were exposed, she had bascically a stomach bug and we had no symptoms so who knows if we had it or not.   :dunno: My wife and I have decided to not get the vaccine at this time as we believe there is too much risk/unknown  to it at this point.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

dodj

Quote from: torredcuda on May 01, 2021, 05:11:27 AM
My wife and I have decided to not get the vaccine at this time as we believe there is too much risk/unknown  to it at this point.
A completely reasonable viewpoint. If a person is not comfortable with something being injected into them, they should not be forced/coerced into getting it. Maybe your comfort level will change over time..maybe not.
I'm scheduled to be jabbed in two weeks. It will be the second mRNA vaccine I have received. The first was a couple years ago. I'm comfortable with getting another.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JH27N0B

I had my first shot (Moderna) a couple weeks ago and had zero side effects, not even a sore arm.
I hear that most people feel sick after getting the second one.
They set up shots at work. Ironically a coworker of mine got his shot the same day as me, and 9 days later told me he had Covid!
That was last Monday, but he was IMing me the next day he was trying to get his mom or his girlfriend to go to the store and pick him up ingredients to bake a pizza, I guess as Covid infections go his must have been on the lowest end of the seriousness scale!  :haha:
Hopefully that first shot gives you some degree of protection and that's why his case was so mild.

worthywads

Quote from: ledphoot on April 30, 2021, 11:23:50 PM
Quote from: worthywads on April 30, 2021, 08:28:59 PM

Since you want to make it left be right. How about I piss everybody off.

It's an individual's right to choose. My body, my choice... right?

I don't trust the government, whether it's blowhard Trump or Retard Biden. Neither of those douchebags gives a sh!t about you or me and they never will.

I did make it about "left be right'?  Republicans did when 36% of Republicans say they won't get vaccinated, while only 6% of Democrats choose the same.

JH27N0B

I stopped paying attention to national polls a long time ago since they are so flawed and usually biased.
I only believe polls I take myself.  So far 100% of my conservative friends, coworkers and family members either have or intend to get vaccinated, and 100% of my liberal friends, coworkers and family have or intend to get vaccinated.
I hope the numbers from my unbiased scientific poll don't disappoint anybody's "anybody who is on the opposite end of the political spectrum from me is a knuckle dragging mouth breathing moron" ideal!  :D
I just hope that now that so many have been vaccinated, that car events will be getting back in gear this year, losing most of last season was devastating.
So far here, they rescheduled World of Wheels but I just heard they canceled the new date too.  Several local cruises have tentatively stated they will be going this year.
Plans for MCACN are in place, though I question if our Canadian friends will still be locked down and unable to bring their cars or attend?
Keeping my fingers crossed....  :fingerscrossed:

Cuda Cody

Seriously worried about @RzeroB  has anyone heard from him in the last couple days?

Cuda Cody

I emailed Tom (RzeroB).  Anyone have his phone number?

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green