Main Menu

Prize Shop is OPEN! - New Items added

Started by Cuda Cody, December 29, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ToxicWolf

Very creative,  Cody.   I like it.  :ohyeah:

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
I think one prize should be one of those new 392 Hemis :bigmoney: Maybe 3,600,000 credits :idea: Would only take about 329 years of posting  :dunno:

I'm sure @Brads70 can do it :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 01:42:24 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
I think one prize should be one of those new 392 Hemis :bigmoney: Maybe 3,600,000 credits :idea: Would only take about 329 years of posting  :dunno:

I'm sure @Brads70 can do it :bigthumb:
HAHA are you saying I spend too much time online?  :-[

Marc70challenger

Cuda Cody

Added a new item to the Prize Shop today.  And at only 90 credits pretty much anyone can earn a 5 pack of these....

http://forum.e-bodies.org/index.php?action=store

Roadman

Ordered mine.   :bradsthumb:  Thanks @Cuda Cody   

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 15, 2017, 02:35:25 PM
Added a new item to the Prize Shop today.  And at only 90 credits pretty much anyone can earn a 5 pack of these....

Got mine Thursday,  handed out 2 already.    :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

:banana:  Year One has donated $25 Gift Certificates and we are offering them for a short period in our Prize Shop at a discounted rate.     :banana:

A 1000 credits will get you a Year One $25 Gift Certificate!  So visit the Prize Shop and place your order today before they're gone.

E-Bodies.org gives more back to its members then any other Forum.  So tell everyone you know about the E-Bodies forum and check back here regularly.  Post photos of your cars, stories about your E-Bodies and be active because that earns you more credits.  I can assure you that there will be more prizes added to our Prize Shop as we grow our site.

Thank you everyone for being part of E-Bodies.org.  It's all of you that make this site so special.  :slapme5:  And for any guests that might see this post and wonder what the Prize Shop is?  Sign up today and take a look.  You need to be a member to see the Prize Shop, but becoming a member is FREE!  So sign up and start enjoying the benefits from being part of the best E-Body Forum.  :twothumbsup:

J-Code Jeni

I did not expect to see two $25. Year One gift certificates sitting in the prize shop one week later!?! How did that happen? And at the low 'price' of 1,000 credits... someone's going to be ecstatic when they stumble upon them!!!  :veryexcited:

fc7cuda

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on March 22, 2017, 06:29:36 PM
I did not expect to see two $25. Year One gift certificates sitting in the prize shop one week later!?! How did that happen? And at the low 'price' of 1,000 credits... someone's going to be ecstatic when they stumble upon them!!!  :veryexcited:

:iagree:

I got mine, these should be gone by now.  :alan2cents:

Cudajason

Quote from: fc7cuda on March 23, 2017, 05:32:09 AM
Quote from: J-Code Jeni on March 22, 2017, 06:29:36 PM

:iagree:

I got mine, these should be gone by now.  :alan2cents:

Yeah no kidding!!

I just have not had enough time to post and get the 1000 credits!

Is there a credit loan option?  :)

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

chal340

@Cuda Cody,
Cody, I would like to have these stickers, but do you ship to France? I can participate to the shipping via Paypal if you want.
Thanks

70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

Cuda Cody

For you @chal340  we can cover the shipping to France.   :bigthumb:   Just place the order in the Prize Shop and put the address in the comments if it doesn't fit in the normal area.  I'll get them in the mail the same day you order them.   :slapme5:

Quote from: chal340 on March 23, 2017, 11:43:31 AM
@Cuda Cody,
Cody, I would like to have these stickers, but do you ship to France? I can participate to the shipping via Paypal if you want.
Thanks