Main Menu

Prize Shop is OPEN! - New Items added

Started by Cuda Cody, December 29, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

73_Cuda_4_Me

:woohoo:

@Cuda Cody  and @Roadman  - The stickers, decals, and patch arrived today! Thank you for all you do for e-bodies.org and for all your assistance to other e-body lovers.

It is greatly appreciated!
:cheers:

Mickey
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Roadman

Quote from: 73_Cuda_4_Me on October 27, 2017, 04:05:59 PM
:woohoo:

@Cuda Cody  and @Roadman  - The stickers, decals, and patch arrived today! Thank you for all you do for e-bodies.org and for all your assistance to other e-body lovers.

It is greatly appreciated!
:cheers:

:veryexcited:           :cooldance:     

Mickey

303 Mopar

Added an e-bodies patch to my Snap-On jacket just in time for the cold months ahead.

Cuda Cody

Snap-On jackets are not cheap and you just double its value!   :bigthumb:  Looks great!!!! 

anlauto

I should get that patch for my winter AGAR jacket, it's similar to the Snap-on one but with my logo embroidered on it.  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on November 11, 2017, 06:00:04 PM
I should get that patch for my winter AGAR jacket, it's similar to the Snap-on one but with my logo embroidered on it.  :thinking:

That's a great idea . . I'm all set with my jacket!  Come on winter!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodgemania

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Thank You Cuda Cody and Roadman got my stickers yesterday. I really appreciate it!! Already put one sticker on my 2013 RAM 2500 back window.  Styling and Profiling!!! :woohoo:

cudamadd

Cuda Cody

@cudamadd   did you see?  :notsure:  Let me know if you are looking for something that I can help with.   8)

Quote from: cudamadd on July 08, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
Did I see

Rumple

Got my patch this week. Loooks great. 3x3 is the perfect size. Thank you

340challconvert

Thanks Cody
Love the new T Shirt
:banana:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

Didn't know if to start a new thread or just post here if appropriate, so here it is:
@Cuda Cody I have noticed for about a week or so that my Prize Shop points are not adding up after posting.
Just wondering if something went wrong with the algorithm in the program.
Thanks for checking

Cuda Cody

Thank you for letting me know.  There was a program update and I think it messed up the way some of the prize shop works.  I'm looking in to it and hope to have it solved soon.