Main Menu

Severe weather season is here

Started by Burdar, March 06, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

I guess everyone has seen where a Tornado went through portions of Birmingham,Al. major destruction, only 4 hurt, only casualty was a liquor store(ABC) :notsure:
Get in, I'll drive

303 Mopar

How to know when you at risk of heat exhaustion

Wedg2Go

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on June 23, 2017, 05:04:01 AM
I guess everyone has seen where a Tornado went through portions of Birmingham,Al. major destruction, only 4 hurt, only casualty was a liquor store(ABC) :notsure:

That's good to know no lives were taken. I was watching this on the weather channel before I was pulled away and forgot follow up on it.

Roadman

Tropical depression #6 formed just west of Tampa in the gulf and will be crossing the state today and tomorrow. Gonna be wet.    :rebelflag"

Roadman

:o            :rebelflag"        Keeping an eye on these puppies, starting out to be a busy hurricane season. 

303 Mopar

Brads70

Quote from: 303 Mopar on June 19, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
We grow 'em big out here in CO!

:o  Wow that's crazy! I'll bet that keeps the body shops busy.... :'(

Chryco Psycho

Same further north too , I have seen whole dealer inventories wiped out , roofs destroyed , total crop devastation etc , it is never good with golf ball or bigger hail

ec_co

this week has been hell with the hail. 3 of my cars got hammered last night by those golf ball ice chunks  :headbang: :headbang:  the dealer i work for we are still evaluating the damage  :(
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Spikedog08

Wow those are huge!  Certainly mess some shit up!   :o
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1 Wild R/T

This is big hail.....

1 Wild R/T

And this is big hail damage....

303 Mopar

Brads70

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 19, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

That one looks like snow falling off a building?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Brads70 on June 19, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 19, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

That one looks like snow falling off a building?

Could be, I grabbed both pictures off Google Images but it was listed as hail damage & I've seen hail after it's melted some look allot like snow....

Where I live there is no weather... But I've lived in Texas & Central Kansas amongst many other places so I've seen weather....