Main Menu

Turkey and Covid?

Started by torredcuda, December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3337872/biden-wrong-covid-vaccine-claim-breakthrough-infections/

Here is a good one.  Our president is telling us that we won't get covid if we get the vaccine. 
It's a short video, go ahead and watch it. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

My opinion is that if 86% of America is vaccinated then no one should be getting covid or getting it and going to the hospital. 
If the vaccine works.
But the facts that are out there appear to be quite different. 
At the moment covid is "surging" in majority vaccinated (blue) states.  And they are all wearing masks, social distancing and behaving like sheep. Why is this the case?  If the vaccine works? 

cuda hunter

ragtopdodge

Quote from: Brads70 on December 13, 2021, 01:31:55 PM

:sorry: :andyangel: sorry for your loss! Never easy to deal with such a loss.
Not that it will change anything but was he vaccinated ? Heart issues and blood clots are not uncommon unfortunately.  If that was my family member I'd insist on an autopsy  .

Nope.  Peter was NOT vaccinated.

ragtopdodge

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 13, 2021, 03:06:10 PM
My opinion is that if 86% of America is vaccinated then no one should be getting covid or getting it and going to the hospital. 
If the vaccine works.
At the moment covid is "surging" in majority vaccinated (blue) states.  And they are all wearing masks, social distancing and behaving like sheep. Why is this the case?  If the vaccine works?

It's already been beat to death (horse that is).

The vaccine won't prevent you from getting covid if you catch it.  It will keep you alive.

I got it back in Aug.  I'd be dead now if I wasn't vaccinated.

Again, we will NEVER get over this pandemic as long as people refuse to get vaccinated and turn this killer into something like a common cold.

anlauto

My opinion is that if 86% of America is vaccinated ......

Where do you get this number from ? I thought it was under 60% if you believe MSN ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

If the vaccine works.

Not sure of the exact numbers as I don't pay much attention to it all anymore but I believe here in Ontario,Canada its is over  80% plus vaccinated and the "daily high scores" they start off the news with every night is showing about 50/50 in the new cases vax and not vaxed. Logically, I'd expect it to rise more in the vax group in the future as there are more of them and it took quite awhile to get them all jabbed. But it clearly shows the vax is not doing what they advertised it to do , you can get and transmit it with the vax. Its NOT the 95% effective that they said! They lied, proof is they had already ordered the 30 million booster shots ( third round) even before had administered the second rounds.
I find you have to present facts a little at a time as some people get mad at you when you tell them too much at once. When they start to " unpack" what this all means it gets overwhelming. Governments are NOT being transparent! That is an understatement IMO. 
There are some that believe that covid does not exist , its just a flu they say. Can't say I'm in that group, as people are clearly dying from this. It's not a nice way to go either.
Bigger question for me personally is why are the ones responsible for releasing this not being held accountable? Don't want to start a war with China I assume? I suspect its " bigger" than just a few bad apples in China.     

anlauto

It's a matter of how each of us perceive the info as well, I see the same numbers on the news every night too...

but I agree with ragtop...the vaccine is NOT supposed to prevent you from getting Covid or even spreading Covid....It's supposed to keep you alive and hopefully out of the hospital....

I just booked my booster :checkmail:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2021, 04:24:21 PM
It's a matter of how each of us perceive the info as well, I see the same numbers on the news every night too...

but I agree with ragtop...the vaccine is NOT supposed to prevent you from getting Covid or even spreading Covid....It's supposed to keep you alive and hopefully out of the hospital....

I just booked my booster :checkmail:

They are backpedaling with that narrative now. This is not what they said when they started the vaccine.

anlauto

Timmy C

Quote from: worthywads on December 13, 2021, 01:45:13 PM
Quote from: Timmy C on December 12, 2021, 05:46:47 PM
What we have is a totally partisan commission trying to gain political advantage by portraying the events as something planned.  Why won't that same commission release the other 14,000 hours of video from that day, or answer why they turned down having extra law enforcement on site like what was requested?  Probably because the partisan commission knows the leaders of their party were the ones refusing extra officers.  Why does that same commission refuse to address the conditions at the prison where they are holding their political prisoners.

We will find out, you gave me some talking points that seem important to you.  Prison conditions become an important issue suddenly from the right, why now?  I've seen no evidence of refusal to want extra officers, lots of false claims and spin out on the interwebs,

Funny how the right has at their convenience said it was just like tourists, nothing violent. And then adamantly say it was a bunch of antifa.

Imagine for just a moment that this was 2016 and Hillary Clinton had done exactly the same speech to a group of "tourists" that stormed the same way.  Would you have expected the GOP and Trump to expect no investigation?,  and think this was just some idiot libtards with TDS?

Trump and the GOP would have demanded Hillary's head on a pike, or a public lynching.

Liz Cheney suddenly a partisan liberal hack too?  Or one of few Republicans with the integrity to stand up to Trump's attempt at dictator.
What we will find out is this is all a political hit job just like Russia Russia Russia.  How many millions were spent on that LIE brought to you by Hillary Clinton?  You ignore all the other video that they won't let you see.  Why did they deny Jim Jordan to be on their commission?  You do understand what a Representative is supposed to be right?  Liz obviously doesn't because this is not what her voters put her there for.  That is why she is down 18 points in the latest poll.  Do you think it is OK to refuse prisoners their cancer drugs, or beat someone to a point that they nearly lose an eye?  Both of those have happened in the political prison.  You probably ignore all the footage where officers were welcoming people into the building too.

Brads70

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 13, 2021, 03:25:47 PM
If the vaccine works.

It's already been beat to death (horse that is).

The vaccine won't prevent you from getting covid if you catch it.  It will keep you alive.

I got it back in Aug.  I'd be dead now if I wasn't vaccinated.

Again, we will NEVER get over this pandemic as long as people refuse to get vaccinated and turn this killer into something like a common cold.
Respectfully, so with that line of reasoning the only ones that will die are the unvaccinated? Problem will sort itself out then right? No need for vaccine passports then? We have them here! I can go into a restaurant order take out wait for 20 minutes but can't sit down and take the same 20 minutes to eat it? Crazy times!  Its pretty clear the vaccinated are dying too.
Between Christmas 2019 and new years 2021 both me and my son were very sick. I could barely even get outta bed to pee for 4 days, my son (26 at the time) took 6 days. Bad fever, headache zero energy, chest felt like someone was sitting on it, etc...I never get sick and never miss work due to being sick but this sure kicked my butt! I suspect it was covid but can't be sure as there was no testing at that time. No one else in our household go it( 5 of us), just my one son and I .I found that weird?
Contacting covid is NOT a death sentence. While its not something I would wish on anyone and needs to be respected, its not a fun time to go thru, but it is NOT a death sentence! The survival rate is well over 90%  Yes people with heath issues will suffer more. Sadly, tragically people are going to die vax or not. 

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on December 13, 2021, 04:30:30 PM
This is not what they said when they started the vaccine.
Agreed.

In spite of vax %ages, infection numbers seem to be pretty similar to last year when no one was vaccinated...... Media hype seems about the same as last year.....
Personally, I will be keeping an eye on the hospitalizations/ICU rate in the coming months to see if we really have accomplished anything?

Glad this thanksgiving/covid thread has gone 8 pages and nobody has lost their...uh...composure.  :bigthumb:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill