Main Menu

green lenses for dash lights

Started by GoMangoBoys, March 07, 2021, 05:58:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

Does anyone make replacement lenses for the dash lights.  I took mine apart to bead blast and paint the metal part and the lenses all have cracked corners.  I super glued them, but a couple broke again when I accidentally pressed on them when I was installing the light bar.  I can glue them again, but I would replace them if I can.

Poolshark314

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on March 07, 2021, 05:58:34 PM
Does anyone make replacement lenses for the dash lights.  I took mine apart to bead blast and paint the metal part and the lenses all have cracked corners.  I super glued them, but a couple broke again when I accidentally pressed on them when I was installing the light bar.  I can glue them again, but I would replace them if I can.

https://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.php?prod=219-LBL7074
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

GoMangoBoys

jordan

Is it possible to get these lenses in red?  I used to drive a BMW, and the red dash is awesome on the eyes at night.
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Skdmark

Mega is most likely reselling the lenses from Parts Hound.
http://www.partshound.net/product/new-rally-gauge-light-bar-replacement-lens-kit-70-71-72-73-74-cudachallenger/

Mike at B/E & A recently installed them on a light bar he powder coated for me. They are thicker than the originals and are more green than blue.
I haven't  seen them available  in red.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

Not much of a difference in price ? Does anybody know if Roseville carries them ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

Quote from: anlauto on March 08, 2021, 07:17:06 PM
Not much of a difference in price ? Does anybody know if Roseville carries them ?

Don't see them on their website.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: