Main Menu

Nupar Horn Button for Tuff Wheel

Started by 1 Wild R/T, August 08, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Solarguy

I want to give a shout out to @Mickm for the beautiful cap he made me.  I was interested in these when he debuted them over on CC.Com awhile back but also wasn't too keen on the black anodizing for my particular application.  I had never thought about textured powder coating until seeing what @1wildr/t did with his.  Now looking at getting leather tuff wheel to go with it.  Here is what cap looks like.  Thanks again Mike

JS29

Mickm

I thank all of you for the kind words. I am very pleased each of you are happy with your purchases and with our service after the sale.
Cheers!
Mickm
NuPar Products

YellowThumper

Awsome looking either way. Nice to have "individual" options as well.

Mike.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Mickm

I thought I'd share a photo of the first FRATZOG emblem horn button we have done for a customer.
We can have almost anything you prefer lasered on the button....if you're interested.

Mickm
NuPar Products

shawge

:bigthumb: Can't wait to install it!  Thanks Mike!
1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

Mickm

Thanks for the kind words guys, they are certainly appreciated.

I have been working with a local powder coat company trying to achieve a powder coat finish that closely resembles rubber.

This is our latest offering and one I think looks pretty close. The lighting was adjusted to show as much surface detail as possible.

Cheers!

Mickm
NuPar Products

303 Mopar

Quote from: Mickm on September 27, 2018, 10:27:03 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, they are certainly appreciated.

I have been working with a local powder coat company trying to achieve a powder coat finish that closely resembles rubber.

This is our latest offering and one I think looks pretty close. The lighting was adjusted to show as much surface detail as possible.

Cheers!

Mickm
NuPar Products

That looks great!  Now you are making me want to buy another one from you.   :takemymoney:

1 Wild R/T

FWIW I really like the less shiny look of the powder my guy used... If you'd like I can get the info on that powder...

Mickm

1 Wild R/T - yours look great!  The finish I showed looks shiny for the purpose of displaying the finish. In actual viewing it looks like yours.
Thanks for all the kind words my friend.

Mickm
NuPar Products

Mickm

Mopar 303, If you want a different cap, we can do that so you have an option.
Just let me know.

Thanks,

Mickm
NuPar Products

blucuda

Just received mine and it looks even better in person.  The texture looks great and the purchase was simple with easy communication with mickm.  Can't wait to see what else he comes up with in the future.

JS29

:welcome: @blucuda  I have one of the fish buttons in my barracuda, Fist class and i rec amend him when people see it in my car.   :1place: