Main Menu

Another fan from Colorado hopping the fence to this forum

Started by PatO, December 27, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

PatO

Hi, I'm Pat and I live in Castle Rock, Colorado.  I owned a 1972 Challenger in '73 and '74. In 2014 I purchased a used 1972 Challenger with the intent of new paint job and freshening up the motor and drive train. Boy what an adventure this has turned into.

4 years later and still going . . . . . . .  Can see the light at the end of the tunnel though.  I've been on CC.com a bit and decided to come over here and participate in the fun.  Below are a few pictures of the car. The purple car is what came off the transport from Indiana. The second, in bare metal is the car after I got it back from my "brother in law" and ended up stripping the entire car back down to bare metal by hand. The third is the car from about 13 months ago, back from another shop. I lifted it up and dropped the entire suspension for a complete rebuild.  I'll get a thread going on that soon.

ToxicWolf

:welcome: and keep up the good work.  Love the pictures of your car. :grouphug:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  I expect you will see a lot of name that are familiar to you on this site as many have ventured over . . . sweet car! 

:waving:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @PatO   :welcome:   :banana:  Love the side shot of your Challenger.  The color is awesome and it looks fast even on the stands.   :veryexcited:

303 Mopar

Welcome, beautiful Challenger.  There are several of us here from CO, and I'm just up I-25 from you near Parker.  Give me a shout if you need any help.   :welcome:

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada..  :canada:

You have found your home at the BEST E-Body site in the world......

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudakiller70

Jay Bee

750-h2

CudaMoparRay

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey!
Really like that color on your Challenger!
:yes:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

dave73

Welcome! Love seeing 72-74 challengers joining up, makes me and my 73 feel less like a misfit  :haha:

Roadman

:unitedstates: :rebelflag"             :welcome:        :wave:   You'll love it here.   

73_Cuda_4_Me

A great big frozen and snowy  :welcome: from West Michigan! Nice Ride!!! That is SHARP!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B