Main Menu

Another fan from Colorado hopping the fence to this forum

Started by PatO, December 27, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Welcome this site is great.  Lot's of wonderful and helpful guys from the other site and well as new guys.  Excellent information and advise don't hesitate to ask.  Good luck. 

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: Your car looked pretty good just as it came off the truck and I don't know if I'd've gotten into it, but you've made it look even better, so roll on! I've got a 74 and like to see the later models get some respect like you're doing.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. I remember your car from another forum.
Sheldon

PatO

Many Thanx for the warm welcome, I'll post up some more current picks in a restoration thread.

Frazz, where you down in Castle Rock with you Cuda in June, a the local car show right around Fathers Day?

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :panama:  :wave:
Glad you found your way over  :drinkingbud:

303 Mopar

Quote from: PatO on December 27, 2017, 07:13:16 PM
Many Thanx for the warm welcome, I'll post up some more current picks in a restoration thread.

Frazz, where you down in Castle Rock with you Cuda in June, a the local car show right around Fathers Day?

Yes sir!  Did I meet you?

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

PatO

@303 Mopar

Frazz, we didn't meet.  I recognize your Cuda for sure now. I thought it looked familiar but wasn't sure. After seeing more pictures now I'm sure it was your car. Very nice.  I'll be getting out to more shows once my car is finished. Hopefully by this summer.

Pat

303 Mopar

Quote from: PatO on December 29, 2017, 07:10:00 AM
Frazz, we didn't meet.  I recognize your Cuda for sure now. I thought it looked familiar but wasn't sure. After seeing more pictures now I'm sure it was your car. Very nice.  I'll be getting out to more shows once my car is finished. Hopefully by this summer.

Sounds great Pat! Let us know how we can help get you on the road. Gerald (@CudaKat) has his own shop here in town for any big jobs that you may need help with too.   :banana:

JS29

moparcar

Welcome from Colorado also. I'm in Erie, CO north of Denver.

Wes

ec_co

:welcome:  from up in Westminster. great looking project, love the color choice.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Hotiron

Welcome PatO. I am glad to see another Mopar fan in the area.  I am working on a 70 cuda restore and love down in the Cortez area.  I am currently working on the undercoat and moving through the problems associated with the rust and body work.  Looking forward to hearing more on your projects. 
Hotiron.