Hello from the netherlands
Working on my dream cuda before starting
I had a wish list
-viper engine with blower
-rack and pinion steering
-strange engenering dif
-good brakes
The donor car was a 1972 barracuda see the pictures
Anyone any experience with a project like this?

Brads70

GoodysGotaCuda

Nice!

What are the restrictions for aftermarket parts on cars like in the Netherlands?
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

cuda hunter

there are a few threads on viper motors in e bodies.  Gotta look around to find them.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

anlauto

Very nice project :drooling:  V10s are no stranger to E Bodies, we have a couple around here in Canada. One of the body shops that paints cars for me, is currently building a V10 1971 Challenger convertible. :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Oscar holland

As long as vin is there and it still looks like a cuda it is ok have to make sure
Brakes light ed us 100%

nsmall

Looks like a really fun project.  Sorry, I cant help you.  @RUNCHARGER has a viper and maybe he would get a kick out of this build.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Awesome project !!

Scooter

Welcome! Looks like you are in for boatloads of fun when completed!

Those Viper engines are huge.. watched a show a few days back they put one in a 60's Chrysler 300. Had to make a new firewall and tranny hump to get it in there with enough room for the radiator.

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah.  Looking forward to seeing this one come to life.  :stayinlane:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

soundcontrol

Welcome from Sweden!  :sweden:
Very cool project!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on getting your project as far as you have already. Where in Holland are you? My mother-in-law was from Limburg and there's a nephew down there who plays with cars, too. Tot ziens!   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Dakota

:) Very nice project!   Welcome to the site from Buffalo, New York.