Main Menu

Hello fellow E body enthusiasts!

Started by Jalaska907, December 29, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  That T/A looks amazing!  Very exciting watching cool cars come together! 

:clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

Topcat

Really a good picture.

Great balance and colors.

2018 Calender material.

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Nice looking car....

xx88man

:welcome:    Another welcome from BC Canada. Absolutely love love LOVE your car!    :wowzers:
Did I mention I love your car?!?  Welcome to your new E-body home
Keep yer foot in it

LinceCuda

Jalaska907

Quote from: Topcat on December 31, 2017, 02:06:05 AM
Really a good picture.

Great balance and colors.

2018 Calender material.

I have a couple other pictures of it on the trailer coming home in the winter.  With the white snow in the background it really pops.  Since it wont be done this year, but the drivetrain and exterior will be mostly complete, Im looking foreword to getting some really good pictures of it with a scenic Alaska background.

Jalaska907

Quote from: xx88man on December 31, 2017, 09:19:26 AM
:welcome:    Another welcome from BC Canada. Absolutely love love LOVE your car!    :wowzers:
Did I mention I love your car?!?  Welcome to your new E-body home

Thank you!!  Im at work s week on nights, so I dont get much done, but when Im off for the week, Im going to start a restoration thread.  Ill keep that thread going as long as there is interest.  I got 2000 or more pictures of this car though the entire journey.

xx88man

Awesome! Myself and many others will be looking forward to that!   :cheers:
Keep yer foot in it

wingcarenvy

superdave

:woohoo: A purple four speed T/A  :drooling: That would be near the top of my dream list.  :popcorn: looking great.

71-440

Joe

Jalaska907

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and supportive replies!!

73_Cuda_4_Me

73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

moparmadman69

Welcome from Oregon. @Jalaska907  Beautiful car. Purple and a TA. Can't think of a better combo. Keep up the hard work and hopefully you'll have it on the road in no time.

Side note, how long do you get to drive your car in Alaska? Like a month before it's winter again? LOL