Main Menu

Hello from Vancouver Washington.

Started by TA/Z06/GSXR1100, May 30, 2020, 06:48:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wanderlustin

Welcome to the group!  I too live in Vancouver!  Just down the road from you in Walnut Grove.  Hope to run into you some time!  :wave:

Hey, what wrecking yard in Vancouver did you find that RT/SE back in the day?

CudaMoparRay

RzeroB

Wow!! You and our "founding father" and overall great guy Cody Reich are practically neighbors!! He's already given you an invitation ... so I'd be dropping by the "Mopar-Taj-Mahal" for a visit (or two). Word has it that you can see the bright lights and the top of the temple sticking up above the horizon from about 20 miles away.  :yes:   
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JP426

Welcome! I noticed that your T/A has WA plates that most likely originated in Kitsap County, WA. Do you know any history of where it was purchased? My 70 Plum Crazy R/T SE was originally purchased in Bremerton, WA, Kitsap County.
Cool T/A!

jimynick

welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on both keeping it and driving it the way you want to! As you said, be proud of those battle scars and cherish the memories of how and where they were made!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Quote from: jimynick on May 31, 2020, 08:57:21 PM
welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on both keeping it and driving it the way you want to! As you said, be proud of those battle scars and cherish the memories of how and where they were made!  :bigthumb:

Appreciate the kind words. The imperfections serve as reminders that I was once nineteen and invincible ...at least I thought I was .  : )

83 Copperhead

Just joined myself.  I'm across the river near Scappoose.  72 Rallye that I've had since 1983.  Pretty much all original but has not been driven for years.  Getting it back to road ready.

JS29

:welcome:  @83copperhead You should start a tread of your self and tell us about you and your car.  :handshake:

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario, Canada. I love that you're keeping the car the way it is. A true road warrior. Would love to see more pics.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

7E-Bodies

Welcome from Central Illinois. You too @83 Copperhead

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

xx88man

Another  :welcome:  from British Columbia Canada. Awesome T/A you have there!
Keep yer foot in it

challengermaniac

Another welcome to this wonderful site from Edmonds, Washington. 

Love the T/A!
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Quote from: xx88man on June 17, 2020, 12:36:05 PM
Another  :welcome:  from British Columbia Canada. Awesome T/A you have there!

Thank you!

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Quote from: challengermaniac on June 17, 2020, 02:22:30 PM
Another welcome to this wonderful site from Edmonds, Washington. 

Love the T/A!
[Thanks!]

Brads70

Welcome from Ontario, Canada! Great car and great story too! Enjoy and drive the wheels off of it! It's got personality!