Main Menu

Jumping ship from CC

Started by daaboots, January 09, 2019, 06:45:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! The pasture really is greener on this side.  :wave: 

750-h2

anlauto

You're actually jumping off of a sinking ship onto a luxury cruise liner  8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudakiller70

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, New York.  You're in the right place if you're working on an E-Body. 

daaboots

Quote from: anlauto on January 09, 2019, 09:58:24 AM
You're actually jumping off of a sinking ship onto a luxury cruise liner  8)

It would appear that way... When I went back to CC a few months ago, I found it odd that everything seemed very quiet - not a lot of builds going on, very few responses to anything I posted. It's nice to see some familiar names again over here.

:grouphug:

anlauto

Yea....you'll find a couple of members from here that still participate over there, not sure how they have time for more then one site....or why they'd bother...but to each their own....I'm surprised Roseville still sponsors that site ??? :thinking: They must not get that much traffic ???
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

cordodge

Welcome, glad you made it over

7212Mopar

Welcome aboard. I kind of remember watching your youtube videos. Is it the same car that stopped around episodes 12 where you moved on to something else?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

daaboots

Quote from: 7212Mopar on January 09, 2019, 01:15:21 PM
Welcome aboard. I kind of remember watching your youtube videos. Is it the same car that stopped around episodes 12 where you moved on to something else?

Yup, that sounds like me. I stopped at episode 10 so I could build an off-road vehicle so I could take my kids ATVing with my wife and I... that took a bit longer than expected so the Challenger sat for 3 years.

Anyway, I'm back at it now and my goal it to complete it for my 40th birthday. That gives me about 3 1/2 years to get it done!!

ragtopdodge

Welcome!

I still go to CC, but seems more quiet.

Was it the format of the site (when it changed) that made people jump ship?

Doesn't matter to me either way.  Just prefer to go where it's more active.

Does anyone go to "forebodiesonly" at all?

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard from Atlanta!
Joe

Cuda Cody

:no:  I spend all my forum time here.

Quote from: ragtopdodge on January 09, 2019, 05:33:29 PM

Does anyone go to "forebodiesonly" at all?

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on January 09, 2019, 12:09:11 PM
Yea....you'll find a couple of members from here that still participate over there, not sure how they have time for more then one site....or why they'd bother...but to each their own....I'm surprised Roseville still sponsors that site ??? :thinking: They must not get that much traffic ???

Well they probably get alot of Spybot traffic still.   :))