Main Menu

New Member From Texas

Started by pbajeff, April 23, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

And yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  That looks like it'll be a helluva sweet ride when you're done and that lipstick red interior in a white car really "pops"!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

Very cool combo.  Good luck with your build.

CudaMoparRay

GoodysGotaCuda

welcome, what part of texas??
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

340challconvert

Hello and Welcome from New Jersey
White with the red interior; rare and stunning combination
:welcome:
Looking forward to seeing pics of your  :wrenching:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

ZEN357

Welcome to the forum from Wheeling, WV!!!

pbajeff

Thanks for all the welcomes!!

I am up in the panhandle about 60 miles east of Amarillo.

I will get some more details on the car up in a few weeks. I still have to go thru everything and get it all sorted out and inventoried.

Right now i am trying to get everything ready to go to Pate Swap Meet this week.
If you are at Pate we will be in Zone 1. If you see a  black 99 FRC vette project and bunch of other stuff - that would be me so stop in and say hello.

superdave

"Amarillo by mornin', up from San Anton...." Welcome from Kansas. Very knowledgeable and helpful people here! :bradsthumb: I've never seen or heard of that color combo on a 'Cuda but most on here are a LOT more knowledgeable than I. Will be watching for updates on this one. :popcorn:  :popcorn:  8)

1 Wild R/T

Welcome to the site!!

Not the same thing but I know there was a white Cuda convertible with a red interior, 383 4spd with a shaker at a classic car dealer in the Austin Tx area back in the mid 90's.... It was coded for the white/red, rubber bumpers & the shaker but the person who restored it took a few liberties.... The hockey stick & shaker bubble were also red..... Not correct but it looked very cool....

anlauto

....all my ex's live in Texas....

Welcome to the site, White with Red is pretty rare. Once you breakdown drive line, colour combos, most Mopars are 1 of 1 anyways.
Do you have the original broadcast sheet or fender tag ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Great looking project!  Looks like you are at the fun stage of putting it back together!   

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

pbajeff

data tag - pic is a little fuzzy

6bblgt

V5R = RED body-side mouldings w/pin-stripes  :wowzers: on a white 6bbl'cuda w/4.10s!  SWEET!