Main Menu

new to this site!

Started by realn96, January 24, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Man, it's hard not to like FC7, but B5 is a fantastic color too!  Tell us how you came to the conclusion to go with FC7?  I'm sure you're going to love it.  Can't wait to see it come together.   :popcorn:

realn96

Hi Alan
   Yes the original color is f7 green with black gut. No top. Factory n96 340 4spd 3:91 rear. No Buildsheet. But I do have a nice fender tag! The blue was done man years ago before me!

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: to @realn96 & @61K T/A !     :woohoo: glad you joined us!

anlauto

Quote from: realn96 on January 24, 2017, 06:46:50 PM
Hi Alan
   Yes the original color is f7 green with black gut. No top. Factory n96 340 4spd 3:91 rear. No Buildsheet. But I do have a nice fender tag! The blue was done man years ago before me!

Oh man you should really go back to green :drooling: :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

When painted right, the F4, F7 and F8 greens can really look good.  But I get it.  I'm a big purple fan and if I had to pick it would be hard not to want a FC7 Cuda, even if that meant changing the color.

Passion4Mopars

HEY!!  I'm new here too, but Cody knows I can be a PITA anywhere I go  LOL

WELCOME

Cuda Cody

Yes, watch out for Kim and her wiper motors that work like new and look fantastic!   :rofl: 

Quote from: Passion4Mopars on January 25, 2017, 09:38:04 AM
HEY!!  I'm new here too, but Cody knows I can be a PITA anywhere I go  LOL

WELCOME

realn96

Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2017, 03:52:29 AM
Quote from: realn96 on January 24, 2017, 06:46:50 PM
Hi Alan

Oh man you should really go back to green :drooling: :alan2cents:

Its Definitely  going back to green! I love green cars! I have a 69 383 formula S f8 green! The second picture isn't my car. Though I wish it was! But its a f7 71!

realn96

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 24, 2017, 05:18:42 PM
Man, it's hard not to like FC7, but B5 is a fantastic color too!  Tell us how you came to the conclusion to go with FC7?  I'm sure you're going to love it.  Can't wait to see it come together.   :popcorn:

Sorry Cody
my bad. I should have said  gf-7
I love cf-7 especially on a 71 cuda

Cuda Cody

SWEET!   :wowzers:  That will look super nice.  What a great pair of cars!

anlauto

Green is GF7  "G" for 1971, the year it was introduced, "F" for green and "7" for the darkness or shade

Purple is FC7  "F" for 1970, "C" for purple etc....

When you mix up the order of the letters it just messes everybody up :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration