Main Menu

Relay harnesses, headlights, roadlamps, A/C compressors, Standard to Rallye kits

Started by Roadman, November 13, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Cut in relay harnesses to take the load off of switches, bulkhead connector and ammeter.

I build these harnesses using high quality, water proof relays, color coded wires of the correct gauge, and include all necessary wire terminals, heat shrink, cable ties to do a professional installation.

Installation instructions for each harness can be found in the "Electrical Audio" section of the forum.

I back my harnesses with a lifetime warranty, replace or money back. No questions asked.

Pricing includes shipping in the Continental US. Contact me for international shipping.

Single relay harness. A/C compressor----------------------- $20.00

Single relay harness. Cuda roadlamps-----------------------$20.00

Double relay harness. Headlights-----------------------------$25.00

Double relay harness. A/C compressor and cooling fan-----$25.00

Triple relay harness. Cuda headlights roadlamps------------$35.00

1970 / 71 fusible link with pigtail-----------------------------$14.00

I can also build custom harnesses for cooling fans, fuel pumps, etc. The last 2 pictures are an example.

Timbbuc2

@roadman, checked out the headlight relay kit i bought from you. It works great.  Wired up like you said. Thanks Tim
Get in, I'll drive

edison1970

Roadman, how do I purchase one?  Sent an email.  Maybe it didn't go through.  Let me know.
Thanks

GY3R/T

Roadman

Quote from: GY3R/T on December 26, 2017, 06:37:13 PM
I also have sent a PM. No responce. :notsure:

@GY3R/T  just went thru my messages, your PM didn't get to me. Let me know which harness you want. 

Roadman

Just want to say "Thank You " to those that purchased a harness so far. Not many, but we are a young forum, and growing fast.  I hope to help many more members in the future offering quality products at an affordable price.  :thankyou:

edison1970

I wanted to let everyone know that I purchased a relay set from Roadman and he did a great job.  I received the package and one of the relays were damaged.  He was more than accommodating and sent me some replacements.  I appreciate the great service and highly recommend his products.

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Roadman how much is it to convert from a standard dash wiring harness to a ralley wiring harness for a 71 Barracuda? Thanks. :bigthumb:

Ccuda

Dear Roadman,
Could you please forward me the 3 relay kit for the headlights and road lamps for 35.00
I believe we emailed this March and I'm ready to purchase now. I'm new to the forum and can't remember how to send contact info and money to you. I copied the instructions but wondered if you had a diagram to go with it.
Thanks
Carl
Ccuda

JS29

Jay Bee

Supergraphic

Hey, I'd need to buy a useable link. Can you hook me up with 2 pretty quickly?

Thanks,
Glenn

cuda hunter

Hey new guy, @Supergraphic   Read the two posts before yours. 

Good ole Roadman.  I had many conversations with him. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee