Main Menu

I will help find your parts

Started by Roadman, October 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Roadman

OK ya'll, I'm on this daily. I have more alerts set up than the FBI and CIA combined  :haha:  :veryexcited: Every lead I get I tag you and post, regardless of price. Thats your call. And I search twice a day. But once you have gotten to a certain point in searching " Newly Listed " it slows down. 

Sooooo, I'm going to open this up a bit. I know that some of you have non E-Body cars that you have, or want. Like @Cuda Cody & @J-Code Jeni  have a BMW Isetta I think, @cuda hunter is a Firebird fan. Either way, you need parts for anything, post it here.

I'm very well versed in Fords 60's and 70's, AMC's , Buick, Olds, etc.  So thanks for keeping me busy, post what you need.   :rebelflag"

cuda hunter

I'll test you on that.

I'm looking for a set of 1969 pontiac grand prix parchment door panels with manual windows. 
Would take rears as well.  This is something I've been looking for around 15 years.    For my original gold 428 model J grand prix. 

Always looking for a 69 4 speed grand prix.  VERY few made. Any motor any color any shape (almost). 

Just saying. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Your opening a can of worms here. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 23, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
I'll test you on that.

I'm looking for a set of 1969 pontiac grand prix parchment door panels with manual windows. 
Would take rears as well.  This is something I've been looking for around 15 years.    For my original gold 428 model J grand prix. 

Always looking for a 69 4 speed grand prix.  VERY few made. Any motor any color any shape (almost). 

Just saying.

I'm on it, the worms are helping me.   :haha:       :rebelflag"

anlauto

Please don't start posting links to EBay or Craigslist ads for every make and model here on our E Body web site...Nop need for that.... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

Quote from: anlauto on October 23, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Please don't start posting links to EBay or Craigslist ads for every make and model here on our E Body web site...Nop need for that.... :alan2cents:
No prob.

All non E Body needs, send me a PM.  Will reply with PM.    :rebelflag"

Roadman

Quote from: MikeMikeMike on October 06, 2017, 05:00:35 AM
Sorry to hear you are stuck in the hospital. Hope for a speedy recovery. I'll look for my list. Right now all I can think of is the driver front window weatherstrip for vert top, the L bracket for pass rear interior quarter panel along floor,  :thinking:
@MikeMikeMike   these rear quarter brackets just showed up.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-REAR-QUARTER-INTERIOR-PANEL-BRACKETS-1970-74-Challenger-Cuda-E-body/162726337866?hash=item25e33edd4a:g:XAwAAOSwpONZRCdB&vxp=mtr

MikeMikeMike

Good find! Thanks. I will follow up on these!
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II

Roadman

Quote from: MikeMikeMike on October 26, 2017, 06:39:03 AM
Good find! Thanks. I will follow up on these!

First ones I've seen anywhere. 

MikeMikeMike

I had to sit back and think real hard as that price was really high for 4 little brackets but I guess if I can sell off the ones I don't use from the set it gets a little more reasonable. And like you said, I haven't seen any around and I'm getting to crunch time on getting this car done. The kids are beyond annoyed that I sold the dodge and they ask weekly about the cuda being ready for next summer... yes? maybe?

Anyway, I bought the brackets so you can take that off your list. Thanks for finding those!  :cheers:
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II

Roadman

Quote from: MikeMikeMike on October 26, 2017, 12:35:38 PM
I had to sit back and think real hard as that price was really high for 4 little brackets but I guess if I can sell off the ones I don't use from the set it gets a little more reasonable. And like you said, I haven't seen any around and I'm getting to crunch time on getting this car done. The kids are beyond annoyed that I sold the dodge and they ask weekly about the cuda being ready for next summer... yes? maybe?

Anyway, I bought the brackets so you can take that off your list. Thanks for finding those!  :cheers:
You know I search about 4 hours a day for ya'lls parts and I was amazed that these are the first ones that popped up. Then I saw the price  :o  But my job is finding the stuff.   :yes:  Anyway, glad I could help.   :rebelflag"

Roadman

Quote from: JH27N0B on October 13, 2017, 06:10:45 PM
I'm getting my restored AC parts back finally, after almost 3 months.  I need the bracket that mounts the AC dryer to the passenger side inner fender on a '70 Challenger.
I could use an original passenger side T/A muffler strap too, and the trans to steering column reverse lockout components as mine disappeared when the car was off in restoration shop jail.
Hey @JH27N0B you still need the dryer bracket ? I got a hit.

JH27N0B

The shop told me the other day they found a dryer bracket for my car.  The car is going back to the shop soon, I'll let you know if the one he found turns out to be wrong.  Thanks!  :bigthumb:

Roadman

:rebelflag"  Just want ya'll to know I'm still on the job, twice a day. If you need something, post it.