Main Menu

I will help find your parts

Started by Roadman, October 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

the bench seat 4 spd shifter uses the forward B body mount plate , Brewers & Passon will have them

JH27N0B

I'm getting my restored AC parts back finally, after almost 3 months.  I need the bracket that mounts the AC dryer to the passenger side inner fender on a '70 Challenger.
I could use an original passenger side T/A muffler strap too, and the trans to steering column reverse lockout components as mine disappeared when the car was off in restoration shop jail.

Roadman

Quote from: torredcuda on October 13, 2017, 05:26:14 PM
Ya, worth checking out but depends what shipping would cost I guess.

@torredcuda  I sent you a pm about a shifter.  This one is $550 shipped.  From Michigan .

Roadman

@torredcuda  this is the shifter in Canada. 

torredcuda

Wants $500 shipped without the boot, going price for these, been a while since I bought a Pistol Grip?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

headejm

@Roadman The starting threads on my AVS top housing for the fuel inlet fitting are buggerd up and I don't think the fitting will have enough threads to ensure a tight seal. As you can see, the fitting only has a couple of threads. I've looked for a longer fitting but not having much luck. GM has an "extended" length fitting but it is too big. The fitting I need is 5/8-20 x inverted fuel line flare. Any other ideas to get this fixed would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 05, 2017, 08:05:04 PM
definitely cool to keep your mind working.

I'm always looking for M46 scoops.   :takemymoney: :takemymoney:

red interior plastics and tan interior plastics. 

A complete set of V5x in any color.  Especially color.   Or pieces in perfect shape. 

I sure enjoy your picture threads.  That visual stimuli is a large part of why I am around.  Thanks :cheers:

@cuda hunter  I was contacted on FB has red interior panels removed 30 years ago, put in his attic. I'll get his contact info and let you know. 

Roadman

Quote from: 61K T/A on October 06, 2017, 03:11:13 AM
You will be a big help I'm sure of that!!  I'm looking for NOS glove box, console, and trunk lock cylinders. Also a 70 non remote chrome ralley mirror. Thanks for the help!

@61K T/A   not sure on these mirrors.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/RECHROMED-70-71-72-73-74-Challenger-Charger-Roadrunner-GTX-Cuda-Sport-Mirrors-/182489985131?hash=item2a7d40306b:g:wD8AAOSwol5YyMR7&vxp=mtr

Roadman

@cuda hunter  sent you a pm about red panels.   

headejm

cuda hunter

Just saw this.  I will call.  Thanks a ton.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 19, 2017, 05:50:14 AM
Just saw this.  I will call.  Thanks a ton.

My pleasure @cuda hunter , let us know how it works out.   :rebelflag"