Main Menu

Dealer Invoice with Factory Wholesale Price of Options

Started by MoparCarGuy, August 07, 2022, 06:54:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparCarGuy

Does anyone know if there was a dealer book or guide that shows the Factory Wholesale Price of each model and the options?

It seems easy to find the salesman guide info for the retail pricing of options and window stickers show the matching pricing information. What did the dealer use to price out their factory wholesale cost for a Cuda or Challenger before they ordered a car?

After the fact, the Invoice a.k.a. Original Invoice had a lot of good information, e.g. Region, Shipping Route code, the Shipper, the creditor the dealer used, the List Number, and even the key numbers for the ignition and trunk keys. A separate document, the Advance Dealer Shipping Notice, also has some of the same information but with Retail Pricing.
Please post up Dealer Invoices, if you have them. Here is an Invoice for an AAR Cuda and an Advance Dealer Shipping Notice for a Challenger T/A.

Jay Bee

Hmmm, I thought I submitted a 16 page FB-DD bulletin to the forum but can't find it. There's one page of it in this thread...

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/1970-challenger-wiper-motor-w-standard-gauge-dash/13183/msg178107#msg178107

Pictured is the opening page, may or may not be what you're interested in.

MoparCarGuy

Yes, that is the documentation I was hoping to find. Can you repost all of the pages?

Also, actual invoices have other details that would make good reference material.

Jay Bee

Here's the next 10 pages of bulletin FB-DD

Jay Bee

...and the last 5 pages of FB-DD

MoparCarGuy

@Jay Bee

Wow, that is a treasure trove of wholesale pricing for 1970 Barracuda/Cuda. Thank you for taking time to post the pages!

I am hoping some dealer invoices get posted so I can learn more about dealer regions, dealer numbers, and model list numbers and the other info on the invoices and shipping notices.  :thankyou:

Jay Bee

You're welcome. I thought for sure I sent that to Cody to be part of the forum's reference material. Oh well, it's on the site now.