Main Menu

1970 Floor Shift Steering Column (Manual Transmission)

Started by kent_goins, February 14, 2017, 10:12:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

challenger6pak

challenger6pak

Here is what I have. These have been in dry storage for over 25 years. Most likely they will only need a cosmetic overhaul. I doubt any of them has seen 80,000 miles in use.

Cuda Cody

kent_goins

to Burdar....I think I talked to the same rude lady this morning at jims auto parts :)

Thanks Erik !!!

KG

kent_goins

to challenger6pak
AWESOME!!!
I need a complete column for a 440 4-speed challenger RT with power steering minus the steering wheel. Also need the lockout linkage if you have that.

Call me if you have the goods please.

Kent Goins
405-747-8588

kent_goins

to challenger6pak
additionally, I have the A01 light option...so I need the ingnition key light for 70 as well if you have...no biggie if not.

KG

challenger6pak

I'll call you tomorrow when I am in the shop looking at them. @kent_goins

challenger6pak

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 16, 2017, 02:49:15 PM
Nice collection of Columns there!!!!   :yes: 
Thanks Cody. I have sold much of what I had in parts. Now I have to move due to airport expansion. I'm  going to be listing what I'm not moving with over the next couple of months. All of it is low mileage parts. I'm leaning toward selling two cars and getting a Viper also. Will just have to see.

Cuda Cody

Driving a Viper is great.  Wonderful cars.  They get a different reaction then E-Bodies from people, but cool in their own way.  Don't think I'll ever not own one, but that goes for an E-Body too. 

Let me know if you want to dump some parts.  I'm trying to get a vehicle set up so I can drive back from Carlisle.  Do you have to have the parts sold before then?

HP_Cuda

Geez I feel like buying an extra just in case!!!

When will we see a list of these items?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

challenger6pak

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 16, 2017, 04:06:23 PM
Driving a Viper is great.  Wonderful cars.  They get a different reaction then E-Bodies from people, but cool in their own way.  Don't think I'll ever not own one, but that goes for an E-Body too. 

Let me know if you want to dump some parts.  I'm trying to get a vehicle set up so I can drive back from Carlisle.  Do you have to have the parts sold before then?

I don't know what I have.  I have to sort through things and figure it out. It will take time. I have already sold a lot of it. I'll post as I go through things. I have a year. I've driven all the generations of the Vipers and like them. I'll still have 3 Ebodies that I won't sell.

kent_goins

erik70rt

Did you find the column?  If not I'll dig through the shed today.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Cuda Cody

I think I remember him texting me and telling me he found one!   :clapping:

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.