Main Menu

-71 Triple Black Hemi Cuda - Tribute

Started by GCragtop, January 28, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GCragtop

Engine fired up a very first time yesterday evening, it sounds great! Still waiting some parts from paint shop...

GCragtop

Shaker bubble grill openings...  :barf:

RUNCHARGER

Nicest looking and best sounding car in Finland I bet!
Sheldon

GCragtop

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 27, 2020, 08:12:14 AM
Nicest looking and best sounding car in Finland I bet!
I dont know, I justjust hope that owner will like it.

Mybrothers70

nsmall

:finland:

Looking great.  If the owner isn't excited, it's not your fault.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: GCragtop on January 26, 2020, 09:46:30 PM
Engine fired up a very first time yesterday evening, it sounds great! Still waiting some parts from paint shop...

I have a lot of respect for you guys overseas restoring American muscle to this level, needing to have all your parts coming from the US. :yes:  Anything you need Pasi, as always, I'll do anything to help you out brother. :bigthumb:  Did the gas cap show up yet?

usraptor

GCragtop

Thank you Mike! Perhaps some day I can visit a high end shop like you have to see how you guys do detailing etc. I do work with cars mostly just weekends in my two car garage, if all goes well I might start to build a new shop.
Yep, pretty much all parts comes from US, so it will take always some weeks/months to get packages here.
Got info from Post Office that I should have gas cap by the end of the week.  :bigthumb:

GCragtop

Quote from: usraptor on February 03, 2020, 09:07:01 AM
Any video of the engine running? :drooling:
I have a very short one, but a mic in my cell phone is not the best. I dont even know how to load a video here...

GCragtop

Had a day off from my daily work, so I visited at tire shop. I think now it looks nice with correct tires. Interior is almost done too.
Goodie package also arrived from Mike at BEA - Thanks Mike!

GCragtop

A short step forward... and some back.
Grille installed now, this is factory unit. Argent color is custom mixed here, I also polished trim pieces and painted plastic inserts and detailed them with silver.
I wasn´t happy for the finish of front bumper so it´s back at paint shop now.

I´m looking for correct bolts to attach hood release lever too, so if you have any info where to get them, let me know.

Shoooter

Great looking car. I bet the owner is excited to receive it

blown motor

Quote from: GCragtop on April 12, 2020, 05:33:57 AM
Grille installed now, this is factory unit. Argent color is custom mixed here, I also polished trim pieces and painted plastic inserts and detailed them with silver.

I´m looking for correct bolts to attach hood release lever too, so if you have any info where to get them, let me know.

Did you try R/T Specialties?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

GCragtop

Quote from: blown motor on April 12, 2020, 07:59:48 AM
Quote from: GCragtop on April 12, 2020, 05:33:57 AM

Did you try R/T Specialties?

Not yet, I will send him an email.