1970 Barracuda Convertible

Started by Cuda_mark, August 16, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda_mark

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 02, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
The Hemi looks awesome !!
looks like 2 Cudas in the shop
Too bad the build sheet is not for your car
@Chryco Psycho Thanks. There are actually 2 other 70 Cudas in the shop now besides my convertible. One is a 70 383 BS FC7 that is being turned into a street/strip machine and the other is a FE5 AAR.

RUNCHARGER

Hard to focus on work with a trio like that to check out.
Sheldon

Solarguy

Looks Great @Cuda_mark.  Could you divulge the name of the shop or pm me the name.  I have a friend in CT that need some work done. 

Cuda_mark

@Solarguy It's Labrecque Autocraft in East Windsor, CT. The owner's name in Mike Labrecque. They do great work there and Mike is an honest guy. I absolutely recommend them.

Solarguy

Oh, I know of Labreque  and have seen their work.  You're in good hands.  Can't wait to see your finished car. 

anlauto

I've known Mike Labrecque for over 25 years now...Hands down.....a super nice guy, talented like no other when it comes to body and paint work. Their shop might not be the most well known shop around, but they turn out some of the nicest cars in the world  :worship: :worship: :worship:

Tell him Alan Gallant says HI next time you see him ! :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

Ran into a major complication with the restoration. All progress has come to a sudden and dramatic halt.

Anyone ever seen one of these before and know how to proceed???

:help:

Challenger in NC

1 Wild R/T

Start planting more money trees.... Your gonna need them.... Especially if you hope to complete your Cuda project...

superdave

:banana:  :banana: Congratulations!! I've seen that a couple of times myself. :) That's one of those 1 of 1 models, very rare and quite expensive!  :bigmoney: On the bright side maybe you will have a sidekick or two (or more) to help with this and fiture projects. :yes: I have one that likes pink and one that likes purple so now I'm in search of FM3 and FC7 projects to go along with my GF3. Unless I win the lottery they will be sadly disappointed.  :thinking:  :rofl:

Cuda_mark

That super expensive part I've been waiting 9 months for finally came in!!!

This is Penelope Anne. The newest Mopar fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CudamanTom

Congrats Mark on a beautiful baby girl. She is precious.  :banana: :woohoo: :congrats:
71 Cuda Vert (clone) - 440/4 Black/Black
71 Cuda Hardtop - 440/4 Sassy Grass green/Black
70 Cuda Vert - 340/6 Rally Red/White (Previously Owned)

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Great name ! I love it.... :twothumbsup:

How "close" is the car to being finished ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Congrats Mark !
That will be the super expensive part for sure !!