Main Menu

70 Challenger (someday)

Started by Kewl_Wheels, January 28, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Ooooh nice! So you machine parts? Gotta like that.
Sheldon

Kewl_Wheels

Yeah currently Machinist/welder

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kewl_Wheels

I have to say looking at some of the other projects here it doesn't seem like my project is as involved as I thought.
Any ideas on what the bracket circled in the last photo is for? There's one on each side.

Kewl_Wheels

I knew I had more photos somewhere

RUNCHARGER

Car is looking really good. Those brackets were used to tie the car to the transporter when new.
Sheldon

Kewl_Wheels

Thanks

nsmall

Looking better and better.  I love the engine.  Im attracted to aluminium.  Keep it up.

Brads70

Your marching right along! Good for you!  Is that also yours, the candy apple T/A ? I always had a soft spot for those....

Kewl_Wheels

79 T/A Used to be mine... sold it [emoji53]  to many cars not enough space. It was cool though everyone seemed to love the color. I refinished the fenders on a friend's Harley while I was trying to decide on a color for the T/A and it was so nice that I used it on  the car. It was originally their orangie kind of red.

RusTy/SE

Quote from: Kewl_Wheels on February 10, 2018, 05:59:04 PM
I have to say looking at some of the other projects here it doesn't seem like my project is as involved as I thought.

Any ideas on what the bracket circled in the last photo is for? There's one on each side.

I understand they are tie down brackets and were used as attaching points on the car during transport when new.
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Kewl_Wheels

Not really going to be seen much but I'll know

Kewl_Wheels

After seeing the great work anlauto does I'm not sure I want to keep showing my hackery.

RUNCHARGER

I dunno: You sealed it all up and I don't think it is going to rust.
Sheldon

Kewl_Wheels

Few more pics in the name of progress.  Hopefully I'll have the drive train  Installed this year And maybe with some luck I'll find a set of front seats for this thing that are not garbage.

superdave

:wrenching: Wow, that is coming together quick. "Someday" will be here in no time! 8)  :popcorn: