Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Reassembly Time...All done

Started by anlauto, March 09, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on March 16, 2017, 02:47:20 PM
Spent the rest of the afternoon hanging curtain rods....HAPPY WIFE .....HAPPY LIFE..... :) :woohoo:
Good thing you washed your hands with all that white..... :haha:

HP_Cuda

Dude!!! Nice job hanging those curtains!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Now the wife needs to take them down to hem them.....That's not my department :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shoooter

Wow looks great. I can't believe how fast you are.

anlauto

Didn't do anything on Friday...except take the family out for an escape room....then the kids to a trampoline park and out for dinner... :takemymoney:

I'll get back on it Monday....promise :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HP_Cuda

Hey Alan

How did you like the escape room?

I've heard mixed reviews.

Cuda Cody

Those trampoline parks are so much fun!   :veryexcited:  I last about 5 minutes.... then I'm pooped.   Just can't hang with those kids any more.  They have tons of energy.

anlauto

Quote from: HP_Cuda on March 18, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

Hey Alan

How did you like the escape room?

I've heard mixed reviews.

I've done them twice now.....I thought this one was super challenging which I thought was a bit much.....they allowed you to "ask for clues" which when we did, we ended up kicking ourselves saying duh? that was easy....but the last clue was so difficult I don't understand how anybody would have got it....They told us how to do it and I still didn't get it... :pullinghair:

Fun for the whole family though :ohyeah:

I didn't go on the trampolines, sorry ....some things you just learn not to attempt at a certain age :haha:

HP_Cuda

If you are ever in Maui there is a Magic show which has a component of an escape room to get into the show.

It's called Warren& Annabelle's in downtown Lahaina's - you will have to book before you get there since it's a popular show.

After you get passed the trick room, you will get to relax and have some drinks before you get to see the show.

I thought it was kinda fun overall.

blown motor

Alan, what escape room did you do? One of my daughters is into them. I'll pass it along to her.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Timbbuc2

@anlauto  Thanks for doing this thread, nice work, you can tell this is not your first rodeo. Very nice work.
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

76orangewagon