Main Menu

A.G.A.R. This just in....THE END !

Started by anlauto, December 05, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: ZippyZoo on August 13, 2021, 03:52:41 PM
That's an AWESOME ride.  So glad the vinyl top got there in time!  Looks great!!
I always look forward to following your posts, watching your progress, and enjoying your enthusiastic commentary! 
Great work.

I know a lot of people are pretty bored with the "show boating" of my projects that I do on here, but I appreciate the input both good and bad, and like to show that it doesn't have to take years to get a car finished... :drunk:

This particular one was a huge learning experience for me, but likely the last FULL start to finish thread I do on a build, unless I get something exciting to show off. :thinking:

Thanks to everybody who follows along  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Alan, you are by far the best person to show how a restoration or restomod is supposed to be done. All straight forward and honest.  I love seeing your work.  Don't stop.   

Swamp Donkey

Any more info? Is the car done and picked up by the owner?  Did you get to take it for a shakedown run?  Handling? Braking? Acceleration? Shifting?  I'm dying to know.  Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Challenger in NC

Very nice. The Cipher seats look good, just got a pair of those too.

anlauto

My mechanic still has the car...I'll do a full report shortly....

P.S. Those seats a super comfy  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Okay, so the car has been done for a while now, but with a few little problems that popped up, shipping it out was delayed quite a bit....
But today was the day....On it's way to it's new home in Winnipeg Manitoba  :banana:

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on October 01, 2021, 04:28:17 PM
Okay, so the car has been done for a while now, but with a few little problems that popped up, shipping it out was delayed quite a bit....
But today was the day....On it's way to it's new home in Winnipeg Manitoba  :banana:
I'll have to keep an eye out. It HAS to go through Thunder Bay to get to Winnipeg. :wowzers:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

kdcarman

anlauto

Quote from: kdcarman on October 02, 2021, 04:50:53 AM
Looks great!   :thinking:

@kdcarman ...I bought a Cuda rolling body this week ;)  watch for my ad coming soon..... :yes:

Swamp Donkey

Car looks fantastic.  Still waiting on a driving report or video!  Haha

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Brads70

One of your nicest looking one yet!  :bravo:  Maybe the owner will join up on here and post of his adventures!

YellowThumper

X2 with Brad. Looks good and hope they join in to our forum.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on October 02, 2021, 08:33:38 AM
Car looks fantastic.  Still waiting on a driving report or video!  Haha

I put about 180 Kms on it....It drives really nice....The TKO is not the smoothest shifting tranny, with 3:73 gears, you're shifting out of first pretty quick, and I found down shifting a chore. The steering and braking was fantastic in my opinion, didn't get into hard cornering or anything too radical...but you can take your hands off the wheel at 80 kms and it just tracks straight and smooth....the Vintage AC blows cold ...no real complaints at all...oh other then the fact there's no way it will hook up through first and second...by third it starts going :burnout:

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on October 02, 2021, 08:47:07 AM
One of your nicest looking one yet!  :bravo:  Maybe the owner will join up on here and post of his adventures!

Thanks Brad....not sure if he would be interested in joining :thinking:

anlauto