Main Menu

EV2 - 1971 Barracuda

Started by Claudia, June 21, 2017, 07:30:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

Quote from: TX9AAR on August 04, 2017, 06:32:37 AM
Your car looks great. Did you build the engine to stock specs or put a bigger cam in it?

Very few things on my car are stock or OE.
Cam was bumped up a bit from stock but nothing too crazy.

Tunis

Your car looks just great!  :bravo: I personally wouldn't have done what you did, but some people will not like what I will do to my car. To each his own. Interesting choice of engine color.

Claudia

Quote from: Tunis on August 08, 2017, 11:24:12 AM
Your car looks just great!  :bravo: I personally wouldn't have done what you did, but some people will not like what I will do to my car. To each his own. Interesting choice of engine color.

Thank you!
Yeah, like I said earlier, it is not for everyone.  I just want something that nobody else has.  Most all '71 Cuda's are OE restorations and that's just not for me.  I am not building my car for anyone's approval other than my own!  I will enjoy it while I can and then after I'm gone and someone else owns it, they can modify however they see fit.

Tunis

I hear you and I agree with you! Don't get me wrong, I really like what you have done!  :clapping:

Claudia

Quote from: Tunis on August 08, 2017, 12:48:22 PM
I hear you and I agree with you! Don't get me wrong, I really like what you have done!  :clapping:

Well, once again, thank you and no worries.  I don't take offense to any comments . . . to each their own.  :cheers:

Claudia

Claudia

Claudia

:rofl: I came across these pictures of my first build.  :banana: It was much cheaper and faster!  :haha:

Cuda Cody

Things are looking good.  Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing some photos.   :twothumbsup:

Claudia

Felt like a good time for an update . . . I haven't had much time to work on the Cuda over the past several months due to selling our old home and purchasing our new one but I was finally able to get the car moved and she made the trip safe and sound!  Hopefully after getting all unpacked, I can get back to finishing up the Cuda here in the next few months or so.  Car hasn't seen sunlight since I purchased it and put it in the garage almost four years ago now and started the build so this looked like a good photo opportunity once she was out of the trailer before putting her back to bed!