Main Menu

I bought a new car...UPDATE PICTURES

Started by anlauto, October 01, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Uncleal

Fine remove me from your forum 

EDIT by Cuda Cody = As you wish.

Cuda Cody

It's to bad you feel that way Uncleal.  You are welcome back anytime you want.  We just do not allow name calling or that type of language.  Just let me know if you would like to join back up.  My email is codyreich@comcast.net.  Feel free to contact me if there's anything else I can help with.

Chryco Psycho

I have restored too many cars & know the time & costs to build them all too well , I would not go upside down on a Bench seat Column Auto car with non numbers engine & trans  , limited market of buyers & not in love with the combo .
If I would buy the car I would either  build a 408 stroker with trick flow heads or drop in a Hellcrate with a manual trans leave it black , add elastomeric bumpers & drive the hellcrate out of it !!  :wrenching:  :burnout:

RUNCHARGER

I'd 408 it alright but you wouldn't be able to tell and the column auto would just add to the Street sleeper vibe!
Sheldon

Transamcuda.com

Nice!!! You bought 289359!!! Was wondering if this thing would ever see light of day!!! Cool.
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

303 Mopar

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 05, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
If I would buy the car I would either  build a 408 stroker with trick flow heads or drop in a Helcrate with a manual trans leave it black , add elastomeric bumpers & drive the hellcrate out of it !!  :wrenching:  :burnout:

Perfect candidate for a Hellcrate with a 5 speed.  It may even be worth more in the end than a restored bench column AAR, for sure would be the first AAR Hellcat that I've seen.

anlauto

Quote from: Transamcuda.com on October 06, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Nice!!! You bought 289359!!! Was wondering if this thing would ever see light of day!!! Cool.

@Transamcuda.com Jeff, did you know about this car, is it in your registry?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

YellowThumper

Quote from: anlauto on October 05, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
QuoteI figure $10 - 12k as it sits

QuoteI would say $18k

Just a heads up.....I'll buy EVERY single AAR Cuda project you guys can supply for $10K-$18K USD.... :slapme5:

LOL. Many would for the flip.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Transamcuda.com

"@Transamcuda.com Jeff, did you know about this car, is it in your registry?"

Ive known about that car for a while now. Its been years since someone sent in the info. I only heard it was tucked away inside for years.
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

anlauto

How many bench seat AAR's in your registry ? A lot ?

GY3R/T

E-body Bench seat was uncommon in 70s & 71s. Reguardless of price class...