Main Menu

Carlisle Paint Vender

Started by R/T's 4 R/P, March 10, 2022, 06:15:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

R/T's 4 R/P

There was a booth at Carlisle for Branden Enterprises (Trevose, PA)  that sold spray cans and other paint. I really loved their stainless steel pigment paint.
They were not at Carlisle last year.
It seems they may be out of business? Does anybody know?
The phone number I had for them now goes to an apartment complex in Philadelphia.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

Were they just selling or re-labelling Seymore's Stainless steel paint ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

R/T's 4 R/P

70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

R/T's 4 R/P

After looking at the label designs, that does seem to be the case
Thanks
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

This is the stuff I've been using for years, I love it  :banana:
After a quick search  https://www.ebay.ca/itm/301941927222?epid=2254500838&hash=item464d242d36:g:FKUAAOSwB3BaGlcm
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

TWS

@R/T's 4 R/P  Ron, Ray Branden passed away in February '21 and Mary had to close down the business.  Great people.

Rich G.

He was usually at the Allentown swap meet but he wasn't there this year either. I agree that stainless paint was probably the nicest thing out of a spray can. Yes it's Seymore. This is his number on an old spray can on my shelf. 215-327-4926 .

anlauto

Quote from: TWS on March 10, 2022, 12:16:19 PM
@R/T's 4 R/P  Ron, Ray Branden passed away in February '21 and Mary had to close down the business.  Great people.
Oh man, that sucks  :andyangel:

Rich G.

I've seen more people I know die this year then ever before! Makes you stop and think you really need to live each day as of it were your last. Tomorrow has no guarantee.

anlauto

Yea, I don't think we're getting any younger.... :console:

Mr Lee

What is that paint used for on an e body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Rich G.

It's not necessarily for an E Body . It's just a nice stainless looking paint and not a silver or aluminum looking paint. Covers nice and holds up very good.

Dakota

Quote from: Rich G. on March 10, 2022, 01:48:58 PM
It's just a nice stainless looking paint and not a silver or aluminum looking paint. Covers nice and holds up very good.

:iagree:  That's been my experience too. 

anlauto

Quote from: Mr Lee on March 10, 2022, 01:30:47 PM
What is that paint used for on an e body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it on anything you want to resemble bare metal but not leave bare metal..of course, there are other methods

Rich G.

I saw Jbtools.com website sells it if you can't find it.