3 (23.1%)
Plum Crazy Purple (classic)
5 (38.5%)
Some type of pearl white
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

Brads70

Your suggestion of destroyer gray with red interior sounds interesting!  :bradsthumb:

7E-Bodies

@Cbridgewater I've never heard of a green in F3. You didn't mean F4, did you? 
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

70 Challenger Lover

The ad calls it B2 blue on this 71 Cuda. Not sure if it is the exact correct hue for B2 or not but I think this color is just stunning.

7E-Bodies

Oh, ok. I wonder if that color came out later than 70-71. Was it by any chance a body side molding car?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cbridgewater

In fact it was a side moulding car.

nsmall

Another modern mopar color vote.  As for the classics, Winchester grey is amazing, now I am getting into the B2 color based on the photo above.

Main point, pick a color you love, life is too short not to.

Cbridgewater

I REALLY like the destroyer grey on the new model mopars. My only concern is, I think I'll be limited to black wheels, bumpers, trim, etc because chrome does not look great against the grey.

70 Challenger Lover

I agree. I think destroyer grey is one of those fad colors that will not last long and 5 years from now you will be bored with it.

Chryco Psycho

bcbassfishing

I'd consider plum or yellow but I would definatly stick to stock colors or at least somewhat period correct... If you ever have to sell I pass instantly if I see modern colors on old iron.  Maybe just one of them things that make me "weird" according to my crew at work.  Long story and been a long week!

Cbridgewater

Made the decision, for now... for some reason it clicked the other day. My mom used to have an 06 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 that was Red rock Crystal Pearl. That's going to be my color. Like I said, for now.

dodj

Is destroyer grey that colour I see on some vehicles that kind of looks like a glossy primer grey?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

73TopBanana

Cbridgewater

Quote from: dodj on September 11, 2019, 05:37:13 AM
Is destroyer grey that colour I see on some vehicles that kind of looks like a glossy primer grey?

It is.