3 (23.1%)
Plum Crazy Purple (classic)
5 (38.5%)
Some type of pearl white
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

Cbridgewater

Need some help with a color. I should note, I plan on having he bumpers painted to match, possibly trim too.

chargerdon

a lot depends on the interior color...  but...ill tell you this...   Plum Crazy draws a ton of attention...!!!   

JS29

What are you working on, a challenger or a barracuda?

gzig5

While I respect the bright colors and would own a car so painted if it was original, I'm more into quieter tones these days.  My 73 is currently crappy black and primer but was born JA5 Silver Frost and will return to it when the body work is done.

OP...what color was your car originally, interior color and any special options?  Keeping it original could help eventual resale. 

If you are going to be buried in it I would suggest ChromaFlair mainly because the technology and effect are cool, and my wife was a material scientist on the team that developed it in the 90's.  Looks like the Chinese have copied it so it may be less expensive than it was back then.  You can make it as mild or wild as you like.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChromaFlair

dodj

Of the choices specified,
Purple if you're a dude
Pearl white if you're a chick.

:dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cbridgewater

JS29

White look's good on a challenger! red is good to, but better on a barracuda in my opinion anyway. what color is your interior?

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

6bblgt

if you are going custom (non-stock '72 color) go BIG! use a modern (non-retro) color  :alan2cents:

Cbridgewater

It depends on the exterior color. I was thinking black interior would be good for all of them. But, also thought the destroyer grey would look nice with red interior too.

Cbridgewater

tparker

I'm partial to Yellow. I love the black and yellow contrast with a punch. I am not a yellow person, but I do love my challenger color.

If you're not into the bright colors, Purple would probably be what I'd choose for a challenger. If it is a cuda, I always dug Black Cuda's. Something about it looks very agressive. I'm as big of a fan of Black Challengers. Their cool of course but I dig some of the other colors more

Bullitt-

I know your not asking for suggestions yet I can't help myself.......
Winchester / Gunmetal would be my preference especially with color on bumper

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

My vote is for orange, but if you're going the custom route....go for the new Octane red
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Hemi1632

Did you say a 1972 Challenger???

I would suggest yellow and black!