Main Menu

What does this Rear Valance fit?

Started by whitsend, July 05, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

whitsend

Does anyone recognize this body panel as far as what make and model it is for? I got it with a bunch of other Mopar parts years ago. I'd like to sell it because it should go to someone who will put it to good use but I have no idea how to list it. Thanks for the help guys !   :help:  :drinkingbud:

Cuda Cody

Could it be a front valance with those cutouts for front market lights?   :notsure:

whitsend

Possibly... I just figured it was exhaust cut outs. But it certainly could be the front.   :notsure:

Cuda Cody

I first thought rear too and that is probably what it is.  But I would expect a license plate area?

whitsend

True that Cody.  It very well could be the front since no tabs for a plate.  :idea:  :dunno:

1 Wild R/T

Just a guess but since Just before Chrysler bought AMC AMC bought Renault....... Perhaps a Renault Fuego..... I looked at Pacers, Gremlins, Javelins, Hornets, Rebels.... Nothing was close.... I look at Renault Le Car, not even close... The Fuego's I found weren't 100% but maybe a certain year/option got you there....  :dunno:

Cudajason

I have no idea.   But really how many cars did AMC make...
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

whitsend

Yea i searched the AMC cars also only to come up with nothing.   :Thud:

1 Wild R/T

I'm thinking a version of this...  Fact is, this car has a euro plate... USA plate would possibly explain the variation...