Main Menu

MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cudajason

The swap was pretty good this year...I did not find anything but I was not really looking either...too many little projects already on the go for next winter, but Flat Cody almost bought a few things!!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cudajason

A few of the cars Flat Cody wanted to check out too! 

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cudajason

Ther was also a meeting of the minds!  Boy the things these two talked about!!

anlauto

Quote from: Cudajason on August 20, 2017, 07:14:28 PM
Ther was also a meeting of the minds!  Boy the things these two talked about!!

He's a lot smaller in real life :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

I will flip all those photos in the morning. . . . Looks like a lot of fun.  Issues next year for me, appears my niece is getting married the week before the show next year which mean I will miss the mopar Nats and then have to go to Canada 2 weeks in a row if I want to go . . Not sure how that is going to work .  . . 

:thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 20, 2017, 07:33:07 PM
I will flip all those photos in the morning. . . . Looks like a lot of fun.  Issues next year for me, appears my niece is getting married the week before the show next year which mean I will miss the mopar Nats and then have to go to Canada 2 weeks in a row if I want to go . . Not sure how that is going to work .  . . 

If the wedding is in Canada....Just stay awhile and make a nice vacation out of it  :notsure:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on August 20, 2017, 07:36:36 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 20, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

If the wedding is in Canada....Just stay awhile and make a nice vacation out of it  :notsure:

Yeah she lives 20 minutes from the show . . I gave her sh!t today for not planning it around the show . . . lol
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Flat Cody first finds the girl then all the good deals in the swap meet.  Looks like he learned it all from the last guy he's hanging out with.   :haha:    :))  :haha: 

700 AKN

Looks like you guys had a great gathering and good weather.

Thank you "benlavigne" for all the great photo's.   You did a heck of a job.
Also thanks Jason & Murray for the humor you added to this post.   Made me chuckle.

I hope next year my car will be able to attend and I'll just tag along.
:bigthumb:

J-Code Jeni

Your great coverage of the event, the non-stop-fun and your hospitality (lunch & beer?!?) made us all feel like we missed a phenomenal event! Thanks for sharing so many pics and for including Flat Cody in the fun! This thread definitely gets a  :perfect10: from me!!  :clapping:

Cudajason

Oh I almost forgot...Flat Cody was really digging this old girl!

They said he was too short, or maybe it was shifty, to sit in it, but they were cool with him getting close for a pic!

jimynick

Good pics Jas and that WAS a cool old slingshot! The original owner/driver was there when I saw it and he said they had it running last year. I've got a bunch of pics that I keep meaning to load on this thread and I'll have to get my arse in gear regarding that.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on August 20, 2017, 01:49:08 PM
Quote from: anlauto on August 19, 2017, 07:02:44 PM
It was a real nice set of black Cuda convertible rear interior panels. :'(

To add insult to injury, I did some investigating today and found out who sold them to Ola. It was an old friend of mine that I've known for almost 30 years. His name is Mike and he owns a FJ5 340 Auto 70 Cuda convertible......He had no idea I've been looking for a set and he just about shit a brick when I told him I offered Ola $1000.....Mike told me not to woryy he thinks he has at least one more nicer set.....I was relieved to hear the ones he sold also had repairs done to them which I did not know about......I hope the other set he has are RED :rofl: I'll look forward to painting them white :Stirring:

Well my friend Mike came through with another set of near perfect Cuda convertible interior panels today. These ones are tan and in just about as nice of condition as you'll find. I gladly gave $1000 for them.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon