Main Menu

Moparfest details

Started by blown motor, June 25, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 26, 2019, 10:10:54 PM
Quote from: anlauto on June 25, 2019, 12:40:06 PM

I don't have a car to show, but I'll always stop by to tell you guys what's "wrong" with your cars.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
Knew we could count on you  :thumbdown:
:D :haha: :haha:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cudajason

Hey guys...I finally registered...I think I am comfortable that the car will make it...at least I hope so!!!

My wife and I will have lunch available for all members both days...likely some cold cuts, buns, snacks etc. 

So please feel free to stop by the tent and say hello, stop awhile, check out @blown motor 's fleet,  shoot the shit, what ever don't be shy, we will keep @anlauto under control.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

jimynick

"we will keep @anlauto under control." Sure we will Jas  :))  I'll bet Alan's mama would pay large to see how we do that!  :haha:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RJChallenger

Looking forward to meeting more of the gang this year. Hopefully find some parts that I need. Will not be bringing the car this year, as I'm only on year 36 of my 40 year restoration plan. The good news is I'm a full year ahead of schedule. Looking forward to seeing some friendly faces soon.

anlauto

Quote from: RJChallenger on June 29, 2019, 06:30:09 AM
Will not be bringing the car this year, as I'm only on year 36 of my 40 year restoration plan. The good news is I'm a full year ahead of schedule.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: You crack me up man  :drinkingbud: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Quote from: jimynick on June 28, 2019, 10:04:29 PM
"we will keep @anlauto under control." Sure we will Jas  :))  I'll bet Alan's mama would pay large to see how we do that!  :haha:

:rofl:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

700 AKN

Oh man does time fly!!   Sorry I'm kinda late responding, but I hope to make the trip north to New Hamburg on Saturday the 17th of August.
If mother nature screws with Saturday then I'll try Sunday.   If the weekend is a wash out then maybe I'll see you next year.

750-h2

Hey guys if anyone has for sale a straight rear OE bumper core for a 1970 Challenger please let me know!  :worship:

ViperMan

Quote from: Cudajason on June 28, 2019, 07:40:53 PM
Hey guys...I finally registered...I think I am comfortable that the car will make it...at least I hope so!!!

My wife and I will have lunch available for all members both days...likely some cold cuts, buns, snacks etc. 

So please feel free to stop by the tent and say hello, stop awhile, check out @blown motor 's fleet,  shoot the shit, what ever don't be shy, we will keep @anlauto under control.

Jason

Aw man - now I need to make sure I get to this show in the near future - I've always wanted to meet you and shake your hand.  I still have that kickdown linkage you sold me all those years back and then we had all that trouble with the shipment...  Plus I've always loved your e-body!  :)

2020 - I'll do my best...

Cudajason

Quote from: ViperMan on July 30, 2019, 06:42:30 AM

Jason

Aw man - now I need to make sure I get to this show in the near future - I've always wanted to meet you and shake your hand.  I still have that kickdown linkage you sold me all those years back and then we had all that trouble with the shipment...  Plus I've always loved your e-body!  :)

aw shucks... :-[ :-[ :-[ 

Wow really, @ViperMan  I remember the sale, but I had no idea that was you!  That's cool. 

That would be awesome if you came up to Moparfest...I wish we could get more US guys to come up.

I hope to beat you to it though...I am planning to make it to Carlisle next year! 

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

ViperMan

Quote from: Cudajason on July 30, 2019, 10:04:15 AM
Quote from: ViperMan on July 30, 2019, 06:42:30 AM

Jason

aw shucks... :-[ :-[ :-[ 

Wow really, @ViperMan  I remember the sale, but I had no idea that was you!  That's cool. 

That would be awesome if you came up to Moparfest...I wish we could get more US guys to come up.

I hope to beat you to it though...I am planning to make it to Carlisle next year! 

Jason

Well I hope you do beat me to it then!!!  But unless the Woodward Dream Cruise ends up being both absolutely incredible AND is the same weekend as MoparFest again next year, I'm going to make every effort to get to Canada next year.  My passport is still good to go.  :)

But yeah, that was me.  Seems like many, many moons ago.  :)  I still have a lot of parts I bought for that car but never got installed before I sold it.

blown motor

Woodward will be the same weekend as Moparfest next year. It always is. But you could do Moparfest one day and Woodward the next or visa versa. I've done it, it's not hard.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on July 30, 2019, 04:48:29 PM
Woodward will be the same weekend as Moparfest next year. It always is. But you could do Moparfest one and Woodward the next or visa versa. I've done it, it's not hard.

Yeah me too!  I was actually planning to come to moparfest this year until Viperpunk said he was coming to Woodward . . Next year  . . Maybe we will both come up to Canada!   
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

Hell fellas...big show is this weekend.

Anybody else going to join us!!!

Jason

jimynick

Damn! I've gotta get out in the garage and wipe off the old Challenger, fill the oil and check the gas and hope the old gal make's 'er again!  :D  Hope it doesn't r.. sheesh, nearly said the "R" word!
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"