Main Menu

Moparfest details

Started by blown motor, June 25, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

BIG SHOW IS TOMORROW!!!!!!

the weather is looking...well sketchy, but we are hopping for the best. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

BIGS has arrived. But he has no cell coverage. He's trying to work that out now. This is entertaining!

BIGS =  :pullinghair:
ME =  :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: blown motor on August 16, 2019, 12:01:47 PM
BIGS has arrived. But he has no cell coverage. He's trying to work that out now. This is entertaining!

BIGS =  :pullinghair:
ME =  :haha:

BIGS is always a hoot.    :D

anlauto

Just back from Moparfest....Saw this cruising the swap meet  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

That is my friend Daniel's Daytona, just pulled out of a storage container in Massachussets, it's now in Quebec, will get restored, but he's done all mechanicals to get it running with ''patina'' before he restores it. 440 Auto.

Ben

benlavigne

The Challenger is all cleaned up in the covered parking at the hotel... not sure I'll venture to the show if the weather really is that bad...

Ben

jimynick

Here's hoping the weather holds! I actually vacumned the old gal out and gave the glass a swipe or two. If it's good to go in the morning, I may even wipe off the wheels. With any luck, I'll see you lads tomorrow. Murray, try to keep Chris semi-sober, will ya?! LOL  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

700 AKN

I will not be there on Saturday.   60% chance of rain.   Sunday is only 30% chance of rain so if all goes well I will be there.
Enjoy your day on Saturday.   Hope the rain stays mostly away from the show.

anlauto

40% chance it won't rain  :banana:  I'm on my way shortly, but can only stay today until 11am...I have a family deal to get to..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

Rain is supposed to stop mid-day, in the meantime, there are some nice cars to see at the Radisson, it has a covered garage...

Ben

BIGSHCLUNK

Greetings..... I have reinstalled whats left of my hair after yesterdays cellular experience - 2 hrs of  :bricks:  :headbang:  :pullinghair:  Looking forward to meeting everyone. I get to drive Murray's 68!  :banana: I've brought along a little bit of my favorite libation for testing/tasting.  :slapme5: Were gona be rollin soon! BIGS is in the house !!! 

mccannix

Quote from: benlavigne on August 16, 2019, 03:43:16 PM
That is my friend Daniel's Daytona, just pulled out of a storage container in Massachussets, it's now in Quebec, will get restored, but he's done all mechanicals to get it running with ''patina'' before he restores it. 440 Auto.

Ben
Ben...is that Daniel Brissont ?
He always talked of his Super..baird,  when I used to see him at the Granby shows 10 years ago or so.
He is a character and had lots of good stories and parts NOS and used.
Always wondered if he was still around.

Chaos-N-Mayhem

This post need many many more pictures of Moparfest. Never been there but always curious about the size of the show, layout and such.

Spikedog08

Rain is done from what I see!  Have a good time guys!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

Once the rain cleared out it was a fantastic day!  Good people some nice cars.

It would be better if my car was not running like crap...not sure what is going on.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.