Linked Events

• MoparFest Ontario, Canada: August 19, 2017 - August 20, 2017

veryhot_post in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races Author Topic: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada  (Read 4166 times)

Online blown motor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Block
  • index in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
  • Credits: 4690
    • Share Post
xx in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
Re: MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 05:47:32 AM »
Hoping to be there Sat and Sun but Sunday for sure.

I'll bring relish for the burgs and dogs. Wife made it, best ever. Got ketchup, mustard and cheese too.
Who has more fun than people!
74 Challenger Rallye  12 Challenger RT Classic
Meet Nina and Sheili

Online blown motor

• Big Block
  • index in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
    • Share Post
xx in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 04:28:07 PM »
Two weeks from now you'll be saying " Damn that was good". Well, you will if you show up. Otherwise.......

If you didn't register as part of the e-bodies.org group then when you go to registration have them change it so you can join us on Diamond 1. Look for the tent with the e-bodies.org banner.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Mighty 426 Hemi
  • Credits: 2780
    • Share Post
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2017, 06:34:48 PM »
Wish I could be there.  But I'm looking forward to seeing photos from the show.   :takepicture:  Think of me and snap a few photos of the people and cars.  I'll share this thread on our facebook group.   :grouphug:

Two weeks from now you'll be saying " Damn that was good". Well, you will if you show up. Otherwise.......

If you didn't register as part of the e-bodies.org group then when you go to registration have them change it so you can join us on Diamond 1. Look for the tent with the e-bodies.org banner.

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2017, 06:34:48 PM »

Offline Cudajason

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Big Block
  • Credits: 220
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 08:24:38 AM »
So I am guessing only a few of us are going this year!  :wave:

Man you guys don't know what you are missing.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360/727.  Yes its pink, not its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

proxy in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races

Offline Spikedog08

• Administrator
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 5490
  • MOPAR FOREVER
    • Share Post
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 10:11:12 AM »
I went last year and it was a great time!  This year I decided to go to Woodward instead.  Being only 40 minutes from the cruise, makes it cheaper and more convenient for sure!   Next year I may come again!   

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Offline jimynick

• Big Block
  • Credits: 4050
  • If you've got to ask, you don't understand!
    • Share Post
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2017, 07:54:19 PM »
Jas, I'm registered and I believe it's with the group- I'll have to check. My son scheduled the concrete work in front of our garage for the Saturday, but I've asked him to change that and hope he will be able to. If not, I hope to be there on the Sunday. I'll try to remember to score some of DePietro's Italian sausage for your grill, it's excellent.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Offline benlavigne

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 290
    • Share Post
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2017, 07:55:51 AM »
Wish I could be there.  But I'm looking forward to seeing photos from the show.   :takepicture:  Think of me and snap a few photos of the people and cars.  I'll share this thread on our facebook group.   :grouphug:

I'll do that assignement, will upload pics Friday/Saturday night!
Driving in with the Grand Cherokee, though, not the Challenger for this year...  :(

Ben

Offline Cudajason

• Big Block
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2017, 08:28:07 AM »
Jas, I'm registered and I believe it's with the group- I'll have to check. My son scheduled the concrete work in front of our garage for the Saturday, but I've asked him to change that and hope he will be able to. If not, I hope to be there on the Sunday. I'll try to remember to score some of DePietro's Italian sausage for your grill, it's excellent.  :cheers:

Thanks @jimynick hope you can make it!

However, small change of plans for lunch.  My plans for a BBQ have hit a bit of a snag.  Fear not, we are still planning to have a lunch for any and all members that are interested.

The new plan is to have a sandwich bar available for all members.  @blown motor and I will have several cold cuts / deli meats and accoutrements available for you to eat at your leisure.   The pan (and it s a very loose plan) is to have everything ready in the tent for around noon.

Please let me know if you plan on stopping by so we can plan accordingly.

The tent will be in Ball Diamond 1.  I typically arrive fairly early and will do my best to reserve a number of spots for member to park together if  you so wish.

Even if you do not plan to park by the tent, please feel free to stop by the tent and say hello!

Hope to see

I'll do that assignement, will upload pics Friday/Saturday night!
Driving in with the Grand Cherokee, though, not the Challenger for this year...  :(

Ben
you all there!

Cool!  I hope to take a few pics as well!

Online anlauto

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 9480
  • Life is like a box of chocolates....
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2017, 10:20:22 AM »
I'll be going up Friday afternoon for all the deals in the swap meet, and of course I'll be there all weekend....Can't wait :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Online blown motor

• Big Block
    • Share Post
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2017, 06:33:02 PM »
Alan, is the swap area open to the public on Friday?

Online anlauto

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 9480
  • Life is like a box of chocolates....
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in MoparFest Aug 19th & 20th New Hamburg Ontario, Canada in Car Shows, Events, and Races
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »
Alan, is the swap area open to the public on Friday?

People will be there setting up, you'll be able to just walk in no problem.....If you have to..... "you're just there to help a friend set-up" :yes:

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »

Offline cudaized

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 490
    • Share Post
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »
Well hek,
I might as well jump seat up to CYYZ, rent a car, and go see this fantastic show!
Maybe Saturday?
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com  /////AMG

Offline Cudajason

• Big Block
  • Hey....
    • Share Post
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2017, 01:18:05 PM »
Well hek,
I might as well jump seat up to CYYZ, rent a car, and go see this fantastic show!
Maybe Saturday?

We would love to have you @cudaized  :ohyeah:

Online blown motor

• Big Block
    • Share Post
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2017, 03:39:42 PM »
@cudaized if you're serious about coming PM me to discuss your plans. I can give you a room.

Offline cudaized

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 490
    • Share Post
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2017, 03:55:05 PM »
Thank you.
If I come up, it would be:
Arriving early Saturday morning at CYYZ, rent a car, attend the show, return and be in place by 7PM back at CYYZ.

I appreciate the offer.

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2017, 03:55:05 PM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

clip
Hi From Ontario Canada

Started by dodj

19 Replies
Last post August 14, 2017, 07:36:41 PM
by jimynick
clip
Best fiberglass guy in Ontario Canada??

Started by Markp

6 Replies
Last post March 06, 2017, 09:12:27 AM
by Markp