6 (26.1%)
Fairfield Inn
5 (21.7%)
Sorry staying elsewhere
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Linked Events

Jay Bee

For those that booked at La Quinta, did you do so on-line or over the phone. Just want to know the least hassle method.
Whenever I went to the Nat's another guy used to book a block of rooms for all of us.

blown motor

@Jay Bee  Call the number that spikedog listed in the first post. That's the front desk I believe.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: Jay Bee on October 03, 2019, 06:05:11 AM
For those that booked at La Quinta, did you do so on-line or over the phone. Just want to know the least hassle method.
Whenever I went to the Nat's another guy used to book a block of rooms for all of us.

We tried the block of rooms one year and discovered that our rate was higher than booking separately!   Members were going online to make reservations and getting a better deal than our block rate . . So we stopped doing that. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Quote from: Jay Bee on October 03, 2019, 06:05:11 AM
I made mine online via expedia

Cudajason

@Spikedog08 ... as a hopeful first timer...where is the club parking lot event?

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Jay Bee

Thanks for the replies. I just got off the phone with La Quinta and am booked. She gave me a price of $103.55 + tax per night. Does that sound like everyone else? She also said she gave me the senior's discount.

Edit#2: That price was for a one king room.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 02, 2019, 07:11:51 PM
Does Fairfield or Holiday Inn have good trailer parking?

Josh,

I hope I can ease your mind. I would not count on finding a spot for your trailer at Holiday Inn(small parking lot). Just across the street is the Capital Inn, and the Fairfield parking lot is adjacent to that. Our Saturday night pizza party is in the Capital Inn parking lot. If you can't find room there, the Fairfield parking lot is huge. Like I said, all these Hotels are close together.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cudajason on October 03, 2019, 12:48:03 PM
Jason

Just to give you an idea, click on the picture to enlarge, our selected area is in GREEN
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cuda hunter

I just booked holiday inn. 
I couldn't get Saturday night at Fairfield with two beds.  Only the 3 days before that.  So I just went with Holiday. 

Can't wait! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cudajason

Quote from: Spikedog08 on October 03, 2019, 01:41:50 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on October 03, 2019, 12:48:03 PM
Jason

Just to give you an idea, click on the picture to enlarge, our selected area is in GREEN

Thanks man.  That's nice and close!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

ViperMan

I had wanted to try the Fairfield out last year (this year) but we ended up at the Park Inn, so I'm going to try it next year.  With Ash and Mel, plus all the stuff we usually bring, we always fill up our room.  So I got us a nice room with the mini-kitchen so we can handle any last-minute food prep which we typically end up doing at Carlisle.  :)

ebodycopper

Good Jab Jason! :pokeeye:  Haven't had one since Moparfest!

Cudajason

Quote from: ebodycopper on October 04, 2019, 09:56:29 PM
Good Jab Jason! :pokeeye:  Haven't had one since Moparfest!

Wow two posts in one week.

Doug are you ok!!!!

e_body70

Just booked my room for the Fairfield Inn  :twothumbsup:

MEK-Dangerous

It's great to see this kind of interest so far out from the show.    :banana: