6 (26.1%)
Fairfield Inn
5 (21.7%)
Sorry staying elsewhere
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Linked Events

blown motor

@Spikedog08  I know we plan on using the Capital Inn parking lot for our evening activities but so far no one is staying there. Could this be a problem?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on October 08, 2019, 09:37:31 AM
@Spikedog08  I know we plan on using the Capital Inn parking lot for our evening activities but so far no one is staying there. Could this be a problem?

NO...because if you do burnouts in the hotel parking lot...no one can get kicked out of the hotel  ;) :burnout:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on October 08, 2019, 10:44:31 AM
NO...because if you do burnouts in the hotel parking lot...no one can get kicked out of the hotel  ;) :burnout:

GOOD Answer !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

We are a long way out yet and I'm sure someone will end up staying in this hotel.  Then how would they know we are not staying there?  Not that concerned about this issue . . . should be fine. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on October 08, 2019, 10:44:31 AM

WHEN WHEN Alan...WHEN we do burnouts!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

MEK-Dangerous

I don't see a problem. The last two times we used that parking lot, most of us were staying elsewhere. Let's just hope that parking lot light in the back parking area is working this year. It wasn't one year. The Fairfield Inn next door has a big parking lot, but most of it isn't lit.

1 Wild R/T

Not a problem... Just start a thirty foot high bonfire.....  :vipermanhiding:

witherwithout

captcolour

Two of us are staying at the Towne Place Suites in Mechanicsburg.  Not far.  Always stop at the Dunkin' Donuts across the street from these hotels on the way to Carlisle.

torredcuda

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

1Burgfish

:Thud: Trying to book hotel and nothing is available; search continues.... :fingerscrossed:

blown motor

@1Burgfish I cancelled a room at LA Qiunta week ago. Did you try there?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: 1Burgfish on January 31, 2020, 09:02:48 AM
:Thud: Trying to book hotel and nothing is available; search continues.... :fingerscrossed:

Where did you look? The Holiday Inn Express in New Cumberland still has rooms available. That's where I'm staying.

1Burgfish

:wrenching: I first tried to get a hotel room @ Carlisle Barracks and they were booked because of some school in July and they referred me to the Holiday Inn and they told me they had nothing available.....

Spikedog08

I would be very surprised if the 4 hotels in our area are booked up!  :thinking: 

Here is a list of hotels in the immediate area of the club parking lot gathering: 

Capital Inn New Cumberland - 175 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland, PA 17070 - (717)774-6200

La Quinta New Cumberland - 130 Limekiln Rd., New Cumberland, PA, 17070 - (717)774-8888

Holiday Inn Express - 190 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland PA 17070 - (717)774-6400

Fairfield Inn - 185 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland PA 17070 - (717)774-0100

Book early to reserve your room with the group!  Carlisle 2020 will be amazing!   :bigthumb:

These are listed in order of price range with the first one being the cheapest and last the most expensive . . 

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!