32 (47.1%)
Will go if the border is open
2 (2.9%)
Still thinking about it . . .
8 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: July 11, 2020, 08:41:40 AM

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

screamindriver

I'll be there...I haven't missed a year since the Chrysler show started...And there's only one 50th anniversary for the 1970 model year it's like a milestone for pinnacle of the musclecar years ..

regmnstr

Mr Lee

I would say that i am likely going, but not %100 sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Spikedog08

Want to make sure all members know we have a club tent at the show for everyone to use and enjoy!  It will be located in the ebody area and there will be banners on all sides.   Look forward to seeing everyone! :bradsthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

No Chance , the airport here is closed until June 26 & I would have to wait 2 weeks in quarantine somewhere + I have no clue if or when I could return home , so far the next flight into Panama is Sept 4 & I have nowhere else to live in the meantime .
I would be cool if someone could get a 50Th anniversary E body Tee shirt in Large tho  :bigthumb:

71340RT

I still plan on going after missing last year.I hope nothing stops me from coming.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

purple1

Mary and I are going to commute like we did last year. We have the 2018 R/T registered under e-bodies.org.

I can already see we are going to be missing some of you.  :(

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dodj

Yup, flying is ok apparently. Still have to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return though.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Blake@diyhemi.com

So I'm torn, do I register with E-bodies club or the AAR/TA registry?

Doesn't this club get a participant count trophy with money members registered?

Anyone up for Authentic Louisiana Jambalaya?

1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

cuda hunter

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 11, 2020, 08:44:00 AM
Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on June 11, 2020, 08:42:39 AM
I'll be there

Cast your vote please!
I use the Tapatalk app, it does t function with the poll feature :(

1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Oh10Challengerless

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 11, 2020, 08:33:58 PM
No Chance , the airport here is closed until June 26 & I would have to wait 2 weeks in quarantine somewhere + I have no clue if or when I could return home , so far the next flight into Panama is Sept 4 & I have nowhere else to live in the meantime .
I would be cool if someone could get a 50Th anniversary E body Tee shirt in Large tho  :bigthumb:

https://stores.greenmountainshirts.com/carlisle_events/shop/product-detail/1001632

If you go to this link you should be able to order one and have it shipped directly to you!  If it doesn't work though let me know and I'll make sure you get one!

Spikedog08

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on June 14, 2020, 07:28:24 AM
So I’m torn, do I register with E-bodies club or the AAR/TA registry?
Doesn’t this club get a participant count trophy with money members registered?
Anyone up for Authentic Louisiana Jambalaya?

We also appreciate that you register with us at the show but the choice is yours.  We are serving having a group dinner on Friday, serving lunch on Saturday in the tent and having a pizza party at the hotel parking lot on Saturday night!  Please try to join us! 

There is no monetary value to the count for attendance but each registration helps towards next years tent! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!