32 (47.1%)
Will go if the border is open
2 (2.9%)
Still thinking about it . . .
8 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: July 11, 2020, 08:41:40 AM

formula_s

...........There is no monetary value to the count for attendance but each registration helps towards next years tent! .........

Uh, no.  The cars a club has registered counts towards this years tent size,ie: 25 registered cars gets a 20x20 tent,50 cars gets a 20x30 tent. A club representative has to reserve a tent with a credit card and if the total is met then Carlisle Events credits the cardholder back that amount.  It has has nothing to do with next year.

Spikedog08

Quote from: formula_s on June 15, 2020, 09:27:48 AM

...........There is no monetary value to the count for attendance but each registration helps towards next years tent! .........

Uh, no.  The cars a club has registered counts towards this years tent size,ie: 25 registered cars gets a 20x20 tent,50 cars gets a 20x30 tent. A club representative has to reserve a tent with a credit card and if the total is met then Carlisle Events credits the cardholder back that amount.  It has has nothing to do with next year.

Not correct. We had 36 members register last year and this years tent is free.  If we get 25 registered members this year . . Next years tent will be free again. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cuda hunter

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on June 14, 2020, 07:28:24 AM
So I'm torn, do I register with E-bodies club or the AAR/TA registry?

Doesn't this club get a participant count trophy with money members registered?

Anyone up for Authentic Louisiana Jambalaya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you register with aar/ta you are still welcome to come and join the group at any of the events. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

formula_s

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 15, 2020, 05:13:57 PM

Not correct. We had 36 members register last year and this years tent is free.  If we get 25 registered members this year . . Next years tent will be free again.

Last year my club had 48 registered cars leaving us 2 short to get the 20x30 so the club paid for 2 phantom cars to get the large tent. That was for last year and has nothing to do with this year. If what you're telling me is the way things were presented to you then there must be different rules for different clubs. :dunno:

cuda hunter

Quote from: formula_s on June 15, 2020, 06:56:20 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 15, 2020, 05:13:57 PM

Last year my club had 48 registered cars leaving us 2 short to get the 20x30 so the club paid for 2 phantom cars to get the large tent. That was for last year and has nothing to do with this year. If what you're telling me is the way things were presented to you then there must be different rules for different clubs. :dunno:

Just curious, is your club fabo? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RusTy/SE

Only confirmed last Friday that I won't make it this year. I'm looked at as essential at work and could only get one week off even though I put in for two back in the middle of January. We're short staffed and everybody is getting burned out - it's complicated but very much due to the pandemic. Rooms at Holiday Inn Express were bouncing as low as $66 last week; just checked and they're showing $82 - $88!

Hope all who attend have the great time I know it will be :wave:

I'll see ya's next year :cheers:

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 15, 2020, 06:46:30 PM
Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on June 14, 2020, 07:28:24 AM
So I'm torn, do I register with E-bodies club or the AAR/TA registry?

Doesn't this club get a participant count trophy with money members registered?

Anyone up for Authentic Louisiana Jambalaya?

Even if you register with aar/ta you are still welcome to come and join the group at any of the events.

I'm pretty sure I'll register with this club as I've been part of this site longer. Since the early days when Cody invited me over to check it out.

I swear meeting you all at Carslile has been 7 years in the making. Even back when most of us were on CC or ebodies only...

Should be fun!

1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Spikedog08

It's gonna be a lot of fun!  A lot of club activities are planned.   :clapping:

Cudajason

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 15, 2020, 08:49:33 PM
It's gonna be a lot of fun!  A lot of club activities are planned.   :clapping:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I was really hoping to go this year!  Oh well next year!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda70-74

1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Spikedog08

@formula_s   Here is the top part of the tent registration form . . it is the same for all clubs!  Was the same when we went as cuda-challenger.com as well.  I think if you ask whomever is in charge of the tent on your other site, they have a free tent this year.  (click the picture to enlarge)

anlauto

What's this all about ? :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

formula_s

Telll that to mccandless and his old man.

Spikedog08

anlauto

I think that must be for PA residents who have traveled to those States and are returning... :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration