Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on January 17, 2017, 05:28:32 AM
You should invite Ed to join us on this web site....He's always got great information about the upcoming show to share :drinkingbud: @4cruzin

That is a great idea!  I have his email and will send him a note!   :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Could someone tell me a little more about how we earn a free tent?  Is it if we get 25 show cars entered?  I'm all for combining powers if Ross is good with it.  I'm very proud of our site we have all built and plan to show our pride with some cool banners, giveaways and sharing our passion about E-Bodies.  And the more E-Body lovers the better!!!! 

We also have some sponsor funds available if we want to use some of those resources for our group at Carlisle?  Just a thought.

Quote from: 4cruzin on January 16, 2017, 09:18:14 PM
I am going to talk to Ed at Carlisle and see if we can get an oversized tent!  I think we should still tell everyone to submit their club name as cc.com as we will not be set up and the more we have there . . The better chance we have for a free tent! Plus . .  With 2 sites towards the 25 required, we have better chances .  .  .

Spikedog08

Yes 25 registered cars and you get your tent free for the year you did it and the next one as well.  Either way there will be a tent as if we don't get enough, I rent the tent for the group!   :wave:

Brads70

I've been 8 years in a row , but this year I think I'll be sitting this one out. Trying to save funds for a shop.... :('

Spikedog08

Quote from: Brads70 on January 17, 2017, 08:41:33 AM
I've been 8 years in a row , but this year I think I'll be sitting this one out. Trying to save funds for a shop.... :('

That's not good news, this will probably be one of the best one in awhile . . . have some special plans brewing!  Hopefully you will reconsider . . .

:waving:

anlauto

Maybe you could catch a ride with one of your black Challenger friends...leaving your car at home would save quite a bit :dunno: You're welcome to sleep on my hotel room floor...only $50/night :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on January 17, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

Maybe you could catch a ride with one of your black Challenger friends...leaving your car at home would save quite a bit :dunno: You're welcome to sleep on my hotel room floor...only $50/night :bigmoney:

" Black Challenger friends?"  :huh: Thanks for the offer but can you imagine what been on the floor of a motel!  :o  haha  I have afew guys local that are going but last time I made plans with those guys they bailed on me hours before we were supposed to go. I'm a little " gun shy" of them in that regard now.  :tired:

Ahhh just got what you meant by black Challenger guys..... Maybe? 

blown motor

Ahhh just got what you meant by black Challenger guys..... Maybe? 
[/quote]

Nice set-up Alan.  :clapping:

I think I'll book a room Brad but if wheat harvest is early again I'll have to bail like I did last year. I think Ian is wanting to go and was going to check with his social convenor. Your welcome to ride with me if I go but I won't have a better idea until early June.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 16, 2017, 01:33:27 PM
FLIGHT is booked!!!!!   We're going to Carlisle this year!    :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :woohoo: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited:

Are you flying back too, or are you buying another truck to haul your findings back with you?   :)

Cuda Cody

We have a flight booked for the way back, but that can change in the next 5 months.  ;)

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on January 17, 2017, 01:11:32 PM
FLIGHT is booked!!!!!   We're going to Carlisle this year!    :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :woohoo: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :veryexcited:

Are you flying back too, or are you buying another truck to haul your findings back with you?   :)

HP_Cuda

You can always contract to ship anything back.

That would save you a nice 18hr drive... :stayinlane:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

torredcuda

The Holiday  Inn Express across the street sounds like a plan for us as well, the other hotel was OK for me last year but if I bring the wife and kid I`ll pay a little more for a nicer room.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

ViperMan

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on January 17, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Oh yeah right like that thing was merely a "truck"...

kathyscuda

been goin to Carlisle since 1997.
true story ... a vendor had a superbird wing for $300.00
yes an orig alum wing.
and I said that would look cool hangin on my wall.
but I passed on it.
what a dummy.
one of many coulda shoulda stories

Cuda Cody

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  That's funny @ViperMan   Had to sell that big blue truck a few years ago to buy more E-Bodies so I don't know what I'll do if I find parts I need to bring home.  My wife said to bring a couple extra empty suit cases.   :notsure: