Main Menu

another Carlisle National pics 2022

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Thought I would just do a separate thread like I usually do that has some of my pictures that I took.  Some 3000 pictures.  I don't think I ever finished last years pictures, came close but didn't finish.  I will post up some pics here of this years carlisle nationals. 

Since Carlisle is a long distance thing for me and really the only car show I go to every year I have to bring up the reason I go to carlisle, aside from the awesome cars and parts.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/a-little-help-from-friends/9418/msg296864#new

Otherwise, some pictures from the swap and then the cuda's.  Sorry, I didn't take more than a few dozen pictures of challengers.  Mostly Cuda's.  Missed a ton of show cars at the show as I was wrapped up in several things going on.  It is absolutely impossible to get the things you want to get done at carlisle taken care of all in the 4 days of being there. 
I drove 32 hours to get there and 36 hours to get home.  Couple naps. 

Thanks Dave @purple1 for the pictures, here https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle-roseville-moparts/23/2022-carlisle-pics/25854/  and thanks for all that you do for the club!  Sure appreciate everything!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

First thing in the swap meet.   NOS rolled AAR 1970 fender.   :drooling:

Too much coin.  If'n I had one of them cars, perhaps not too much coin. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Good price on the charger grills.  I think.  But I don't follow those as I have yet to purchase one.

Nice Jy6 G-318   74

cuda hunter

Look what I found.  An m46 door.  Passengers side without door panel. 
No record of the car it came off of.
But the fella might have other parts for this car.  Looking into that. 

cuda hunter

Before the crowds.

These are such sweet cars!  Some of the most beautiful of the show.

cuda hunter

Need I say more.  OLE GLORY   :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag"

cuda hunter

awesome polara
sweet new yorker. 

cuda hunter

A V code race car !!

cuda hunter

frankencuda

cuda hunter

Nice one

cuda hunter

Never saw the tag on this one.  Don't know if it was an original V21 car. 

Nice car though. Original paint except where they fixed stuff.  didn't blend perfectly, but it was very acceptable for a driver.   

More pictures of this one later.

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"

cuda hunter

I now remember why I didn't finish last years pictures.  It's a little tedious to load pictures on this site.  Takes way longer than the other sites.  Anyway,  more pics. less complaining. 

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"

cuda hunter

And this would be the end of day one. Thursday, the pre show day.